2018-19 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
Wow, not a move I'd expect from Brock.

I got 0 offers on Crosby. I've been marketing him for the past 3 weeks. I put out feelers to a half dozen teams and got no interest. I have a logjam at center (Mackinnon, Point, Backstrom). My team is getting old, so I wanted to move Crosby rather than Karlsson/Marchand (who I can now franchise).

It's probably on par with my Ovechkin trade. I know I lost a bit, but I just haven't gotten the interest I would hope for.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
I got 0 offers on Crosby. I've been marketing him for the past 3 weeks. I put out feelers to a half dozen teams and got no interest. I have a logjam at center (Mackinnon, Point, Backstrom). My team is getting old, so I wanted to move Crosby rather than Karlsson/Marchand (who I can now franchise).

It's probably on par with my Ovechkin trade. I know I lost a bit, but I just haven't gotten the interest I would hope for.

Burns is a couple years older than Crosby...just sayin'. :naughty:

I actually kind of regretted not taking your trade offer after he went off and got that hat trick. :laugh:

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver

??????? I made an offer on Crosby not as good as Burns thou

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
I was just surprised that you traded for an older player like what Canucker mentioned. It did make sense you traded for another position though.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
I was just surprised that you traded for an older player like what Canucker mentioned. It did make sense you traded for another position though.

He made me a very fair offer, it just wasn't what I was looking for...but when I turned the conversation to MacKinnon, it got very quiet, very quickly. :laugh:

I agree that Burns made sense from a positional standpoint.

Reactions: CRDragon

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON

I may have rushed it a bit...I completely forgot Vanilla's offer like an idiot, and it would've got me younger which I'd have preferred, although the player wasn't as valuable for the near future as Burns. I blame that on lack of sleep (sick baby), but I still don't hate the move I made.

Arch's offer was never really close.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Trade list. Open to ideas.

Dadonov
Zibanijad
JVR (he sucks rn)

Possibly Tarasenko and or Byfuglien
And any non keepers cheap ala M. Smith

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
TRADE CENTER TIME

The FULL rebuild/Retool is on.

Leon Draisaitl
Blake Wheeler
Pekka Rinne (For this year at least)
Morgan Rielly
Claude Giroux
Sidney Crosby
Mathew Barzal (R)
Are my ONLY Untouchables on my team.

What does that mean?:

Torey Krug
Duncan Keith
Jakub Voracek
Corey Crawford
Adin Hill

Jared Spurgeon
Tomas Hertl
Brandon Montour
TJ Oshie
Patrick Marleau

Prices?: I am looking for similar deals that I currently made with Archangel. (picks)
Looking for Draft picks AND/OR Good young Rookie (I only have one)
player)(Has 2 be a bit younger tho)

Values?:
The next best two guys are Torey Krug / Jakub Voracek
Corey Crawford and Duncan Keith are on the next tier down.
Followed by my Depth guys.

Just a quick reminder, also like to note, I am always around even at Work i check my phone, so contract me at any time.

Last edited:

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Similar to a 1st for max domi?
Best of luck tbh
No similar as in draft picks.

Also, you would be surprised on how people value players.

Look at that HILL kid, out of nowhere lighting it up, who knows what hes worth if he keeps it up all year.

Raanta is hurt, just put on IR.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Trade to announce...

Canucker trades Jake Debrusk and a 5th round pick to Vanillaaa for Evgeni Dadonov and a 9th round pick (from SC).

Holy moly this is a steal for Canucker.

Just a 5th rounder for a star fantasy player in Dadonov, who has like 27 points already.

Nice one buddy!

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Trade to announce...

Canucker trades Jake Debrusk and a 5th round pick to Vanillaaa for Evgeni Dadonov and a 9th round pick (from SC).
Yessiree

Good but extremely tough negotiations, I wanted a 2nd but Canucker was ruthless and unrelenting in his stance. Finally had to give in to his demands after 14 days of negotiations

Reactions: Canucker

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
It was brutal but we finally came to an agreement! I'd say it was a pleasure doing business with you but I'd rather chew my arm off than have another negotiation like that one. :laugh:

Reactions: VanillaCoke

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
It was brutal but we finally came to an agreement! I'd say it was a pleasure doing business with you but I'd rather chew my arm off than have another negotiation like that one. :laugh:

From what I hear, you have a lot of patience ;) lol

Me and Vanilla in trade negotiations = ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) BUT AT WHAT COST!!! ノ °益°)ノ 彡 ¡¡¡ʇsoɔ ʇɐɥʍ ʇɐ ʇnq

Reactions: Canucker

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Antti Raanta

tumblr_o0ek43fhCB1udh5n8o1_500.gif

STOP GETTING INJURED, ASSHOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events