Fantasy: 2018-19 HF Sharks Fantasy Hockey (L1: 9/29 at 1pm PT; L2: 9/30 at 1pm PT)

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
my goalies got me 2 wins, a shutout, and a combined 0.98 GAA for the week. Time to lock those numbers in.

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
No same day transactions rule strikes again! Been a huge challenge for me personally all year, and I have probably missed out on games played every week this season because of it. Definitely why my transaction count was so low this year. Not sure if anyone else feels the same way?

Example: Work/life prevented me from logging in on Monday, except to quickly set the lineup for the week. Tuesday was better, and I had time to do some research. See nurse is playing that day. Want to pick him up and drop oesterle. Can’t do it without sacrificing a game. Oesterle plays wed, Nurse doesn’t play again til Thursday. Why waste oesterle’s Wednesday game since I don’t get nurse’s Tuesday game? Have to wait til Wednesday to pick him up or find someone else that plays Wednesday due to the rule. Couldn’t due to work/life, and here I was, Thursday at 3, looking at all the moves I could make for today but can’t.

Don’t think any issue like this exist with same day transactions. The current set up seems to reward those who can spend more time on the website or app, which is not fair.

It is entirely possible that I am just taking crazy pills, but that’s my two cents.

/rant

Evil Janney

Jul 12, 2004
I unfortunately cannot please everyone. There are pros and cons to both.

Look, I don't say it's about pleasing or not pleasing them.

Perhaps, next year we can have a poll on same-day transactions?
(With a simple "Yes" or "No")

Same day transactions allow for people to be strategic and competitive.

Evil Janney

Jul 12, 2004
Could have been worse , could have been a complete auto draft :rolleyes: . Looks like it's you and me in the first first round , GL!

Yeah...and you're winning right now...

depositphotos_182632664-stock-video-serious-frown-man-portrait-close.jpg

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
I would be happy putting it to a vote.

Tough to say for sure that I lost this week because of my lack of moves, but when you lose 4 categories by a total of 5 points it makes you wonder.

Jaleel619

Nov 16, 2016
SJ
Goodluck to the champion round, that was a fun year. Kudos to the guy who wanted my back ups, but didn't offer anything.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
All comes down to goaltending. This is a crazy final day. So many categories can go either way.

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
Weird season for me. Thought I drafted great, but I ended up turning the entire team over. Ended up winning with a team I never would have drafted.

Cheers to HF Sharks for another good season!

:hockey:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Thanks for the great season. I was disappointed in this season personally, but I still enjoy the Fantasy Hockey experience. Hopefully next year will be better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad