Fantasy: 2018-19 HF Sharks Fantasy Hockey (L1: 9/29 at 1pm PT; L2: 9/30 at 1pm PT)

Jaleel619

Nov 16, 2016
SJ
Trading for shark players in league 1, let me know. I've got Ovechkin, Tom Wilson, Keith Yandle, Jordan Stall, Luongo, open for trade.

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
Anyone interested in buying low on Voracek and Galchenyuk?

I am open to any and all offers. Would like to trade them both for 1 player if possible, but open to a 1 to 1 trade for either.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I could probably stand to trade for a center in league 2 and have a decent amount of good d-men if anyone is interested. I Still Miss Patty!

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Well, now that Gibson went down and his status is uncertain, I can use another goalie if someone has a good one they're willing to deal. I still have a decent amount of blue liners to where I'd be willing to part with one or two if the deal makes sense. League 2 I Still Miss Patty!

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I have a question

The guy I’m playing against in league 1 has like 6 goalies. Can you as a commissioner drop some of them so they can be available. I don’t even think he’s following his team anymore. It’s the guy that pretty much has an all Sharks roster.

Evil Janney

Jul 12, 2004
I gotta say, this was one of the more fun regular seasons I've had. The League 2 race to #1 is crowded and heated. I love it!

Huskins Time, Potvin Sucks, The Village Burners, and myself are gnawing at each others ankles haha.

Reactions: Sharks7

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I've been doing everything I could to try and make the playoffs but I don't think I'm going to have enough this week to make it happen. Gonna be close.

Sharks7

Jan 14, 2006
It's been a battle , but looks like I'll hold onto 5th spot. I was hoping for more , but these last two weeks haven't given me the points I thought I could acquire!

Evil Janney

Jul 12, 2004
It's been a battle , but looks like I'll hold onto 5th spot. I was hoping for more , but these last two weeks haven't given me the points I thought I could acquire!

What messed me up this year is the drop off of blocked shots, I couldn't gauge the consistency. And, drafting Bobrovsky in the 2nd round...what a wasted pick...

My go to was trying to find defensemen who could average a 2.00+ in SOG, HIT, and BLK. That was pretty much my "secret" haha. Finding a guy like that this year has been incredibly scarce!

Mar 12, 2008
SF Bay Area
I've enjoyed my league 1 this year too. It'll be fun down the stretch. I have 4 goalies in league one but 2 of them are backups. It was 3 but Jordan Binnington for STL is just smoking hot

Sharks7

Jan 14, 2006
What messed me up this year is the drop off of blocked shots, I couldn't gauge the consistency. And, drafting Bobrovsky in the 2nd round...what a wasted pick...

My go to was trying to find defensemen who could average a 2.00+ in SOG, HIT, and BLK. That was pretty much my "secret" haha. Finding a guy like that this year has been incredibly scarce!
Could have been worse , could have been a complete auto draft :rolleyes: . Looks like it's you and me in the first first round , GL!

Reactions: Evil Janney

tahoesharksfan

Old Fart
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
On to next year for some of us....:(

I got a little thrown by the differences in scoring between this league and my usual one. I'll know better next year. Good luck to all of those who basically kicked my rear this year!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad