2018-19 GDT Signup Thread

Rooh

GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017
Welp, now you all know who to blame when the Hawks finish with the 13th pick and the Blues get Hughes.

Reactions: Toews2Bickell

Rooh

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017
You know now that i'm on a little break, maybe I should head on over to the Preds board and start up some GDTs for them...

GsJSEuc.gif

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Musto was a first timer. Need more respect on my name. I’m at least Saad.
You're Kampf. A guy who got a cup of coffee or two over the last couple seasons and is finally leaving an impression now. Nothing wrong with being a Kampf, that guy can potentially net 40-50pts a season.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
You're Kampf. A guy who got a cup of coffee or two over the last couple seasons and is finally leaving an impression now. Nothing wrong with being a Kampf, that guy can potentially net 40-50pts a season.

You’re Fortin. Slacking since the beginning.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
You’re Fortin. Slacking since the beginning.
I'm not, nor have I ever, been slacking here. I'm literally the most liked poster here. You young guns only wish you could come up with the wild, stupid, brilliant GDTs I used to think of. I am literally the only guy ever, on any part of HF, to make a GDT completely in Binary; that's how much intangibles I have. I'm a f***ing legend around here.

I'm mother f***ing Jonathan Toews!

Reactions: iiStylesx

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
I'm not, nor have I ever, been slacking here. I'm literally the most liked poster here. You young guns only wish you could come up with the wild, stupid, brilliant GDTs I used to think of. I am literally the only guy ever, on any part of HF, to make a GDT completely in Binary; that's how much intangibles I have. I'm a ****ing legend around here.

I'm mother ****ing Jonathan Toews!

Country club.

Rooh

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017
I'm not, nor have I ever, been slacking here. I'm literally the most liked poster here. You young guns only wish you could come up with the wild, stupid, brilliant GDTs I used to think of. I am literally the only guy ever, on any part of HF, to make a GDT completely in Binary; that's how much intangibles I have. I'm a ****ing legend around here.

I'm mother ****ing Jonathan Toews!
Do you have a 1-16 GDT record tho?

Reactions: iiStylesx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad