2018-19 GDT Signup Thread

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
I'm not, nor have I ever, been slacking here. I'm literally the most liked poster here. You young guns only wish you could come up with the wild, stupid, brilliant GDTs I used to think of. I am literally the only guy ever, on any part of HF, to make a GDT completely in Binary; that's how much intangibles I have. I'm a ****ing legend around here.

I'm mother ****ing Jonathan Toews!

Just playing with you. You’re a pioneer of GDTs

Reactions: CallMeShaft

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Just playing with you. You’re a pioneer of GDTs
Oh, I know your playing. I have enough pull here that if you weren't playing, I'd have you traded away.

Because again, I'm the mother f***ing Jonathan Toews of HF Hawks. Bowman (NFS) would do anything to keep me content.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Oh, I know your playing. I have enough pull here that if you weren't playing, I'd have you traded away.

Because again, I'm the mother ****ing Jonathan Toews of HF Hawks. Bowman (NFS) would do anything to keep me content.

Sounds like you sniff your own farts.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Ladies, stop stalling and start working already. And don't give me any of this "next game isn't my turn" crap either. I've had GDT's that have taken me a week or longer to produce. Like a good 5 hours of free time wasted away for the enjoyment of others here.

If you put your name on the list, time to get to work!

Reactions: iiStylesx

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->