Prospect Info: 2018-19 Flyers Prospects - Top 30 SKATERS, #22

Who is the Flyers #22 SKATER prospect?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pantokrator

Who's the clown?
Jan 27, 2004
Semmes, Alabama
I chose Goulbourne because I think he'll play 5 more NHL games in his career and these other guys won't play any. I'm not saying he deserves to play 5 more NHL games, but eventually he'll wind up in Arizona and play a few shifts.

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
A lot of players don't play the same after a concussion for awhile. Laberge has a chance to show his talent this season and hopefully he has his health and head on straight knowing his career could be on the line to get in the NHL.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
Shocked the vote is so close. Laberge has shown nothing aside from being selected high. His offensive game has been abysmal and he has never had a reputation as a good two way player.

Bernhardt is a good prospect and a rhd to boot.

It really shouldn't be close. I guess some put alot of stock in draft position even two years later .
Bernhardt is an LHD, for clarification.
See first goal here:

WheresMySnare

Mar 9, 2018
A lot of players don't play the same after a concussion for awhile. Laberge has a chance to show his talent this season and hopefully he has his health and head on straight knowing his career could be on the line to get in the NHL.

You're offending the sensitive people around here with this take. Everyone knows Laberge has zero chance to come back from his conclusions!

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
If you ignore the meme, Bunnaman is basically a nothing prospect right?
giphy.gif

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
If you ignore the meme, Bunnaman is basically a nothing prospect right?

Nah, he's ok. You can't totally rely on stats for him. Bunnaman played on an average offensive team and often got buried in their lineup. In the eye-test he looks pretty decent. He is a smart player and has potential to be a good 4th liner. But once you are this deep in the rankings most players are longshots.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Bunnaman will probably play LW at LHV, so we'll see how he fits that role.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Hopefully he proves us wrong. Maybe finally being in our organization we will be able to get out of him what we saw in 15-16.
He had a decent year last year. I think his mental game just shut down after that hit he took. Hextall said he’s coming back and you could see it a little bit last year.

If not he may be a decent trade price for a mid rd draft pick or an add in for another player.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I just have this weird feeling Westfalt has a great draft+1 season. We shall see.

He may, but the question is whether he'll end up Lindblom or Strome.
That is, from all reports, his skating is not NHL caliber (which is what dropped Lindblom) so the question is how much can he improve.
Like Strome, the other skills are good enough, can he learn to skate well enough to use them.
6'3 203 at 18, so you get the impression he's gonna be a big boy when he grows up.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I know we are on the 22nd skater, but I am shocked by all of the Laberge support.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad