2017 Training Camp Discussion

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Hopefully not. I'm still not convinced OEL is captain material. He'd have to change both on and off the ice from what I saw. I'm also not a fan of handing letters to new players. Gotta earn the respect of your teammates and the community first.

OEL is captain material. So is Stepan. Domi not yet.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Well, that will be either a really good decision or a really bad one, depending which Smitty shows up :nod:
I'd love Smith to play well (Coyotes still win of course) and be cool afterward but I suspect if he does really well he'll act like an ass in the post game interviews. I hope I'm wrong but that seems like something Smitty would do.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
I'd love Smith to play well (Coyotes still win of course) and be cool afterward but I suspect if he does really well he'll act like an ass in the post game interviews. I hope I'm wrong but that seems like something Smitty would do.

I wish him all the best, just not against us. I kind of agree that he'd take some jab at us afterwards (if he did well), just to be a smart arse

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
That lead me to Louis' twitter where I found:

Sarah followed up with an update to one of her stories.

Louis' helmet was found in Dallas at American Airlines' unclaimed baggage department. But the helmet had been packed inside his bag before he left Montreal so it appears a baggage handler (they think in Montreal) removed it but then got scared as word got out and tossed it onto another flight to DAL. The airline is still investigating.

WrinkledPossum

Play Dead
Apr 23, 2016
Domi is standing on a small black bench. They shouldn't hide his height. He's short and so what.

I don't think so. Domi's hair makes him look a bit taller than he is, but he's still quite a bit shorter than Stepan who is 6ft. Domi looks his real height of 5'9/5'10

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I think the whites are amazing, The reds have grown on me slowly, and the black collar has helped, I just still have to get over the white sleeves

I've grown neutral to the whites and have the same issue with the reds. Not only do I not like the white sleeves, I know if I bought one, I'd definitely get them stained eating something before or during the game. I guess that's a stupid reason no to like them but there it is.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Domi is standing on a small black bench. They shouldn't hide his height. He's short and so what.

You can't have him peeking around oels arm. Balance is a thing

I don't think so. Domi's hair makes him look a bit taller than he is, but he's still quite a bit shorter than Stepan who is 6ft. Domi looks his real height of 5'9/5'10

Whatever they are standing on , Domi and Stepan are standing on the same thing.

You guys have too much time on your hands.:laugh:

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
The game tonight will be streamed on the flames website:

https://www.nhl.com/flames/news/preview---flames-vs-coyotes/c-291252446

Sounds like you may need a VPN to get connected if you live outside of that region though.

I heard Yotes media set up a telegraph line in Calgary and well send by telegraph whats going on in the arena back to Arizona. In the Westgate plaza a platform is being set up. One guy will be behind a huge chalkboard receiving telegraphs from Calgary and relaying the information to another Yotes media intern with a piece of chalk righting almost real time results for the assembled crowd below.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad