2017 trade deadline discussion (Flyers' proposals, NHL rumblings and the confirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Hextall should gave told Neuvirth...or Mason's agent fir that matter....that he was done negotiating at midnight last night if they were interested in re-signing.

Now is whe he should be in the phones with GM's.....not agents.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
If nothing happens today, blame Hakstol not Hextall.

His terrible coaching is the reason so many players, our UFAs included, have had horrible seasons that destroyed their value.

Fire Hakstok.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Hextall should gave told Neuvirth...or Mason's agent fir that matter....that he was done negotiating at midnight last night if they were interested in re-signing.

Now is whe he should be in the phones with GM's.....not agents.

Seriously. Why the **** is he wasting time working on an extension that can be done any day?

FlyTimmo

pit <3
Jul 10, 2013
If Hextall didn't do anything I'd more upset that we might not get to see one of Hagg/Morin/Sanheim in the NHL this year then not getting a 3rd or 4th round pick for our expendables.

kelmitchell

Jun 11, 2013
Newark Delaware
If nothing happens today, blame Hakstol not Hextall.

His terrible coaching is the reason so many players, our UFAs included, have had horrible seasons that destroyed their value.

Fire Hakstok.

We all know haktard needs to be fired but hexy has to get something for streit at least

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Hextall said they think they are close, those 4 pts are a mirage. This team has been so bad, they'll finish 10 pts out by the end of the season.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
He owes it to the core to try make playoffs. If anything he should add to them I guess. As much as I don't like some players they have been ****ed around for years here wasting time.

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
If Hextall didn't do anything I'd more upset that we might not get to see one of Hagg/Morin/Sanheim in the NHL this year then not getting a 3rd or 4th round pick for our expendables.

That's kind of where I am. I honestly do not think they will make the playoffs, but I don't think they are completely done either. Even if all we are being offered is garbage for MDZ, Streit, or Schultz, one of them should be traded for said garbage if for no other reason to let us get a glimpse of the youngins.

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Seriously. Why the **** is he wasting time working on an extension that can be done any day?

sign and trade or they are trading Mason. other than that it doesnt make any sense. I get that he wants a goalie signed beyond this year because he doesnt want to risk losing Stolarz for free, but yeah if they are bringing back Nuevy and not trading Mason it doesnt make sense to waste time negotiating today.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Maybe we need to start so new thread with this one reach 1000 posts. Maybe it will change the luck because this thread stunk!

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
You guys have gone insane if you really think Hextall can't handle working on more than one thing at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad