2017 trade deadline discussion (Flyers' proposals, NHL rumblings and the confirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Isnt he one of the guys Apple loves ??????

Read or Raffl >> Burrows no ??

Yeah AY loved him last year and turned me onto him as well. He's playing even better this year and looks like a legit top 6 prospect. This has potential to severely backfire on Ottawa. They must think the East is wide open and they can make a deep run.

Kudos to Benning for finally making a good trade. :laugh:

Burrows = Raffl
Burrows > Read

I don't think Raffl is being dangled at the moment with his value lower than his on-ice worth. Read on the other hand should be made available. He is what he is at this point and might be lost in the ED.

Hextall better wake the **** up and do something.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Just in case anyone wanted to leave Ottawa off of the incompetent orgs to target list, here you go.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Yeah AY loved him last year and turned me onto him as well. He's playing even better this year and looks like a legit top 6 prospect. This has potential to severely backfire on Ottawa. They must think the East is wide open and they can make a deep run.

Kudos to Benning for finally making a good trade. :laugh:

Hextall better wake the **** up and do something.

Am i wrong in thinking Read and Raffl are both better than old man Burrows ?
Landing some fwd prospects would be massive.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
That's not real is it?!

I saw Burrows to Ottawa rumors but the Sens can't be dumb enough to part with Dahlen for him?

Pretty surprised. Dahlen is a mighty fine prospect. Would be a nice pull if they managed to swing that.

SanBlom

Jan 29, 2008
St Peters
My second team is the Nucks so I'm happy about this one. They are finally building up a nice prospect pool. Now, Hextall....GET TO WORK!!!!

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Prediction time...

MDZ to Caps for a 4th
Mase to Oilers for a 3rd
Schultz to Pens for futures

Thats it, thats all.

Adam Warlock

Apr 15, 2006
The Flyers players are probably a last resort for anyone who would trade for them.

If they make a trade, it will probably be Wed when those teams have missed out on their top targets.

nuclear reactor

Apr 5, 2010
So Vancouver got Dahlen for Burrows. What would the Flyers have gotten from Ottawa for Simmonds? Dahlen, White, Chabot and a 1st?

MillerTime2181

Nov 3, 2010
I guess Streit is not going to Montreal with Benn going there.

Yeah Hex needs to get in gear here. Day started out slow, but with a decent amount of deals here in the last few hours he needs to get something done. At least one of Schultz, MDZ, or Streit needs to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad