2017 trade deadline discussion (Flyers' proposals, NHL rumblings and the confirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GingerFetish

Feb 26, 2013
A friend of mine overheard in a club box last night, something about philly getting quick, Boston getting Mason.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
sign and trade or they are trading Mason. other than that it doesnt make any sense. I get that he wants a goalie signed beyond this year because he doesnt want to risk losing Stolarz for free, but yeah if they are bringing back Nuevy and not trading Mason it doesnt make sense to waste time negotiating today.

Thank you for understanding where I am coming from.

We have..

Streit
Del Zotto
Schultz
Bellemare
VandeVelde
Mason
Neuvirth

As UFAs. He should be trying to trade every single one of them. Work on signing Neuvirth tomorrow after youve exhausted every possibility for trading the other 6.

I guess thats nonsensical? :laugh:

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Ho-Sang on the block? Suppose that was always coming.

That guy seems like a total dick. Word on the street was when he got recalled he requested number 66, which obviously rubbed people the wrong way. :laugh:

That being said, I'd love him on this team. So long as his attitude doesn't hurt the team, I am always a fan of the villain.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Thank you for understanding where I am coming from.

We have..

Streit
Del Zotto
Schultz
Bellemare
VandeVelde
Mason
Neuvirth

As UFAs. He should be trying to trade every single one of them. Work on signing Neuvirth tomorrow after youve exhausted every possibility for trading the other 6.

I guess thats nonsensical? :laugh:
You are right on the money here. Hexy next to drafting has done nothing really besides watch our core wether I like them or not kill themselves for nothing. Trade this **** already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad