GDT: 2017 NHL Entry Draft - 6/23 & 6/24 - 4PM - NBCSN

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I'm not sure what to do now, I was planning on leaving work a little early but sorta doesn't matter now. I guess I can watch and hope like hell Villardi doesn't somehow drop to 7th.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I'm not sure what to do now, I was planning on leaving work a little early but sorta doesn't matter now. I guess I can watch and hope like hell Villardi doesn't somehow drop to 7th.

We still pick 23rd, and could just make a trade not related to the draft. Iirc the Ryan O'Reilly pick didn't involve the draft. I do vividly remember they announced it right before we picked, but the particulars aren't something I remember.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Trying to decide if Patrick is simply aloof or whether rt is right and he just doesn't give a crap about hockey and would rather be anywhere else than stuck here at the draft.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Any way to join the chat room on a mobile browser? I can load the page but it just keeps saying username already taken. Pretty sure there aren't actually that many Ultra Mega Chychruns.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Trying to decide if Patrick is simply aloof or whether rt is right and he just doesn't give a crap about hockey and would rather be anywhere else than stuck here at the draft.

I mean does he have to be there? He could skip it, couldn't he?:laugh:

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Any way to join the chat room on a mobile browser? I can load the page but it just keeps saying username already taken. Pretty sure there aren't actually that many Ultra Mega Chychruns.

I am busy being Ultra Mega Chychrun and telling everyone how great Tippett is. Sorry.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad