NFL Draft: 2017 NFL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Not a fan of trading up for a RB but the Vikings get a 1st round talent.

Street Hawk

Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
That's a cute way of saying they are cheap.

Savings are minimal. If you're talking about a 3rd rounder vs a UDFA. Only a bit of guaranteed money. Like $200K or something tops in cap savings for the year.

I would have felt better about the Hawk's OL if they had been able to sign TJ Lang.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
The Jets sucks and will remain to sucks.... They are doing everything wrong in every sense. I just wish they fold at this point.

I don't know how I can cheer for such an incompetent run team.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
When the player has to promise the team he won't bring the people around him to Minnesota.......I don't know. Hopefully he can stay out of trouble.

He should make the offense a lot better.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Savings are minimal. If you're talking about a 3rd rounder vs a UDFA. Only a bit of guaranteed money. Like $200K or something tops in cap savings for the year.

I would have felt better about the Hawk's OL if they had been able to sign TJ Lang.

The talent gap between a day olineman and a UDFA is huge. They don't invest in it at all.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
with the Raiders "taking the chance" on Conley in round 1, do you think they could take another one with Mixon? He's from the East Bay. I know they just signed Marshawn...but....

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
When the player has to promise the team he won't bring the people around him to Minnesota.......I don't know. Hopefully he can stay out of trouble.

He should make the offense a lot better.
That's not hard, for example in college lots of guys have people that coaches don't want around. Problem is when he goes home in the offseason

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
And the Saints haven't covered anyone in years. Marcus Williams is probably the 2nd best centerfield safety behind Hooker as far as range and ball skills go.

They've also been terrible creating turnovers for eons, and got two guys who can go get the ball.

Bigger reaction for Sidney Jones than for Barnett last night

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Fresh Prince and DJ Jazzy Jeff, from my city of Philadelphia, into the break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad