NFL Draft: 2017 NFL Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
So no spoiling picks in this thread but trades and other rumours are all good, yes?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They didn't want the museum, they wanted the steps.

I had to drive into the city on Tuesday, and it was half of a mess getting around. Not as bad as it would've been today obviously, I don't know how the hell I would've gotten there unless it was public transit.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
who are the worst when it comes to this on twitter?

i follow quite a few NFL people and haven't used twitter on previous drafts and just wondering if i shouldn't start doing it now or if just blocking a couple of guys would be enough to not get any spoilers.

Jason La Canfora was the worst and made no apologies about it. I stopped following him years ago. Adam Schefter refrained last year but dropped some pretty overt hints. Darin Gantt did too, but I stopped following him because when he went national he turned into everything I hate about sports writers. Not sure about Ian Rappoport. I just recently started following him again.

It's so stupid. Congrats, you told the world about a pick that was going to become public knowledge 30 seconds later. What a service you provided.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
who are the worst when it comes to this on twitter?

i follow quite a few NFL people and haven't used twitter on previous drafts and just wondering if i shouldn't start doing it now or if just blocking a couple of guys would be enough to not get any spoilers.

Jason La Canfora has been the worst in previous years so I always mute him. Others usually pop up when people start retweeting them so there's usually a few picks that get spoiled before I can get rid of them.

The ESPN and NFLN guys might drop some not so subtle hints but they're not allowed to tip picks so they should be fine.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Reading this thread, I'm actually not 100% sure why I still do follow him. Maybe to see him fail on the Caps when their season ends each year?

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
NFL Network reporting KC is trying to trade into the top 10 and draft a QB.

If true, chalk up another team realizing that Alex Smith isn't going to get it done.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
It's crazy. This is one of the best defensive drafts in recent history but it sounds like considerable draft capital will be spent tonight on RB/QBs

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Looks like my NFL Network stream is a minute behind things. Will be staying off Twitter and off here.

BTW it seems like you can get a full HD stream of the NFL Network for free until June 15th.. including tonight. Just sign up on nfl.com

Glad it's finally here!

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
You're pretty much irrelevant in the league without a QB. But I thought the consensus on this draft was that the QB class isn't worth reaching for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->