NFL GDT: 2017 NFC Championship Game: (2) Atlanta Falcons vs (4) Green Bay Packers

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
I expect the Packers to win. Calling it 38 to 34. Id like Rodgers to win another super bowl so more people will realuze he is the best player ever at the position, but I like Matty Ice too.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
The way the media is making this out to be, I hope the Falcons can stay within 3 touchdowns of Aaron Rodgers. I mean, honestly, if the NFL just gives the Packers a bye on Sunday, we can save a whole lotta time.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
The "media" is not one entity. I have seen absolutely no one claiming that the Packers are going to run away with this. Quite the opposite, actually. I'm not saying it's not out there as I don't watch garbage like ESPN or FS1, but let's chill with the Rodney Dangerfield.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Example, on Mike and Mike, they spent an hour today on:

"Will Brady vs. Rodgers be the best matchup EVER of QB's in a Super Bowl?"

I mean...WTF?

Montana-Elway
Montana-Marino
Unitas-Staubach
Staubach-Bradshaw
Favre-Elway
Brees-Manning

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Main reason I'm expecting Atlanta to win.

C2fTkSGVIAAStjh.jpg

Also McCarthy coming out today and saying that if this was the regular season, Nelson, Adams and Allison wouldn't play. So even if they do, they're going to be at what, like 60%?

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Main reason I'm expecting Atlanta to win.

C2fTkSGVIAAStjh.jpg

Also McCarthy coming out today and saying that if this was the regular season, Nelson, Adams and Allison wouldn't play. So even if they do, they're going to be at what, like 60%?

That list doesn't show the 4 Falcon starters on IR. I think only 1 or 2 Packer starters are on IR, correct me if I am wrong.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
I expect the Packers to win. Calling it 38 to 34. Id like Rodgers to win another super bowl so more people will realuze he is the best player ever at the position, but I like Matty Ice too.

Another SB will not make Rodgers the best QB ever. Sorry.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Another SB will not make Rodgers the best QB ever. Sorry.

What does Tom do better than Rodgers on a football field? Only thing is running a quarterback sneak to get a yard. Everything else Rodgers is better at.

Last edited:

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Yah, he is, for a number of reasons not just winning.

Well, he isn't to me. I still like him and have 2nd after Rodgers. I appreciate his greatness, but he is not or was never was as good as Rodgers is. I don't want this thread to become x quarterback is best ever though. So this is my last post on this topic in this thread.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
If we're going by winning, that means Aikman and Bradshaw are better than Rodgers.

Nope.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Well, he isn't to me. I still like him and have 2nd after Rodgers. I appreciate his greatness, but he is not or was never was as good as Rodgers is. I don't want this thread to become x quarterback is best ever though. So this is my last post on this topic in this thread.

I think it's pretty obvious you have gotten caught up in Rodgers 2nd half of this season (which was awesome). It's pretty laughable to say Rodgers is better than Brady.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad