NFL GDT: 2017 NFC Championship Game: (2) Atlanta Falcons vs (4) Green Bay Packers

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Two incredible offenses. Two suspect defenses. I think the Atlanta secondary is stronger than Green Bay's with everything else being pretty much a wash.

This game is going to be a shootout and could go either way but Atlanta is the better team and should win. I won't underestimate that Packer O or Rodgers though, won't surprise me if they pull it off.

38-35 for somebody

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
The injuries to Jordy Nelson and Julio Jones could decide this thing.

For every fan outside of Atlanta/GB watching this for pure enjoyment, let's hope they both play.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
What luck have the Packers had? :laugh:

I think the way Cook barely got in on that huge play on a freaking 3rd and 20. It look to the naked eye he didn't get in.

It almost seems like the football gods are trying to make sure we get Brady/Rodgers.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Getting to play Dallas with idiot Jason Garrett as the HC.

Losing our top WR this game. Losing our best safety. Our LT having to miss some of the game. Missing our starting RB. Missing our top CB for basically the whole year. Currently missing our second best corner. Missing Cook for several games. Missing Cobb for a few games.

Yeah, so lucky. :shakehead

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Losing our top WR this game. Losing our best safety. Our LT having to miss some of the game. Missing our starting RB. Missing our top CB for basically the whole year. Currently missing our second best corner. Missing Cook for several games. Missing Cobb for a few games.

Yeah, so lucky. :shakehead

It was a joke, calm down.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Hate it...but Rodgers owns us in the Dome. I know the Falcons won earlier this season, but this is a different Packers team. Nervous about this one, big time.

AnAceOfKidneys

May 2, 2014
Bet the house and college fund on Atlanta.

LisaCOACH.png

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Hope a win for my Falcons but GB is just so much on fire lately. I still trust coach Quinn and OC Kyle Shanahan to lead the team against the Packers.

It's time for the defense to really step up.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
If we do end up losing, i will more than happy with either of the AFC teams winning it all. Especially if Brady can do it, just to see the tears flow from Goodells eyes.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Rooting for the Packers, but just have a feeling that this is Atlanta's year to get to the Super Bowl. That offense looks like a well-oiled machine and Rodgers has to be running out of miracle plays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad