2017 New Logo/Jersey News And Concepts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madskillz65

Nov 17, 2008
Hamilton, Ontario
I have been waiting 10 years to buy a jersey and I have been wanting to so bad for so long. We knew day 1 when they released the last set that they were crap, and we assumed that we would be one of the earlier teams to switch them up. Now were here and this team is making the exact same mistake again. How could you **** this up so easily? It is simple.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I have been waiting 10 years to buy a jersey and I have been wanting to so bad for so long. We knew day 1 when they released the last set that they were crap, and we assumed that we would be one of the earlier teams to switch them up. Now were here and this team is making the exact same mistake again. How could you **** this up so easily? It is simple.

Ditto. I might have to get myself a Heritage one though, if people don't buy them all up knowing we're getting zilch on the new jersey front.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
An improvement! Definitely a step in the right direction.

Less white, more black :yo:

Happy with that.

salomonster

Oct 7, 2006
Double dot
The font and numbers are a nice update.

For those suggesting they'll but the heritage. I don't think there is and Adidas 3rd until they reveal the outdoor game.

Halakitlikethat

Oct 10, 2013
British Columbia
Sorry im a Habs fan, not meaning to intrude but I'm puzzled at the new sets for the sens. I loved the 2d logo and the big O to a lesser extent and I feel like some of the mock ups I've seen who give them some of the best sets in the league.

Is it ownership that likes the 3D cartoon dude or what? Makes no sense for me.

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON

This is the result of out-of-touch old dudes trying to market towards 13 year olds. I'd find it hard tonbelieve marketing even finds them good.

Only way to let them know is to save your money and buy a 90's or O jersey instead.

Last edited:

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Sorry im a Habs fan, not meaning to intrude but I'm puzzled at the new sets for the sens. I loved the 2d logo and the big O to a lesser extent and I feel like some of the mock ups I've seen who give them some of the best sets in the league.

Bro, a lot of us have been wondering the same thing for the last 10 years.....

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012

Sadly, 98% of the senator fanbase agrees with you.

Absolute insanity.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
It's pretty telling that the only good jerseys we've had introduced in the last 20 years were created by a fan outside the organization.

No kidding.

Im glad I didnt expect anything out of this reveal after what was said earlier in the year by management but still disappointed. We are in dire need of a refresh and im confident Anselmi is thinking the same thing.

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Well those are ugly as ****. Guess I won't be buying any new jerseys for the forseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad