2017 NBA Playoffs Thread

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Well, both Western Conference Finals are over.

It is fascinating to see the difference in how the Warriors/Predators are viewed.

Nashville shocked the world. Golden State was supposed to be here.

Golden State losing a game in the West playoffs outside of game 1 vs. the Spurs might have been more surprising than the Preds sweeping Chicago.

Last edited:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Tough way for the Spurs to go out without Kawhi but still a good season for them overall.

Looks like that might be it for Ginobili. I hated his flopping but he was a fun player to watch in his prime.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
It'll be weird to see the Spurs without Ginobili and Parker, if in fact this is it for both of them. What an amazing run that franchise has had.

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Well, both Western Conference Finals are over.

It is fascinating to see the difference in how the Warriors/Predators are viewed.

Nashville shocked the world. Golden State was supposed to be here.

Golden State losing a game in the West playoffs outside of game 1 vs. the Spurs might have been more surprising than the Preds sweeping Chicago.

I know which finals I'll be watching more closely though; the one contested by the two super-teams.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Isaiah Thomas was holding the Celtics back. Olynyk should have taken him out in practice weeks ago.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Isaiah Thomas was holding the Celtics back. Olynyk should have taken him out in practice weeks ago.

Celtics are not getting blown out this time by Cleveland.
Isaiah Thomas did not help things when he said the Cavs 'were not the Monstars' prior to Game 2.
Then game 2 happened and the Celtics get embarrassed.

I just have a feeling Boston will part ways with Thomas this offseason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad