OT: 2017 HFWild Fantasy Football Thread: LOOKING FOR MANAGERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
They got anything open on the evening of September 6th? That's the Sunday just before the first game, obviously. Sunday evenings always seem to work well for us.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Sunday nights (around 8) are usually good for me. Work schedule is a lot more sporadic than I'd like it to be, but apart case scenario the team just gets auto drafted and you have to hit the waiver wire.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Alright all -

I just renewed the league. Check your emails for the link to join up again.

Draft is tentatively scheduled for Sunday, September 6th at 7:00pm Central time.
Speak up if this is a problem.

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
Minnesota Nice is back in action.

I really enjoyed the way the league was set up last year. However, I would prefer 2RB/3WR/FLEX compared to any possible changes.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
gphr513 & keppel146, you still need to check your email and confirm your spot in the league. You can renew from the email link or manually in your Yahoo Fantasy profile.

There are 3 others who have not renewed their team who also have not posted in this thread. I am deleting these teams.

We will be adding Engebretson to the league, which now makes us a 10-team league. Is everyone OK with that?

In any matter, let's welcome Engebretson.

welcome-clipart-welcome-sign-clip-art2.png

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Alright, I think I'm "back in".

Forgot I was 3rd place last year. Dinkytown Drunks gunning for that top spot this year.

Oh, and welcome to the Thunderdome, Engbretson :D

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Engebretson just informed me that he'll be going to Russia to live with bears for a year so he can find himself and he won't be able to participate after all. Let's all wish him luck in his journey. We hope you find whatever you're looking for.

And with that, the next contestant is Jesus Brodin. Welcome, bud - You have some large shoes to fill.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
Engebretson just informed me that he'll be going to Russia to live with bears for a year so he can find himself and he won't be able to participate after all. Let's all wish him luck in his journey. We hope you find whatever you're looking for.

And with that, the next contestant is Jesus Brodin. Welcome, bud - You have some large shoes to fill.

Thank you for the warm welcome. Just wanna say thanks for the opportunity to fill said shoes and I also thank America for allowing us to be free and practice the art that is fantasy football.

I am officially in the league now. Team DEZ-ED AND CONFUSED. I do have 2 drafts that night so I will have to be xtra smarttt

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Just FYI, I won't be able to draft Sunday night. Didn't realize that was Labor Day weekend. I'll be at the cabin.

It's not a big deal, I don't care if my team gets auto-picked. I'll set up some rankings ahead of time, so I don't end up with players that I absolutely don't want.

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
Just FYI, I won't be able to draft Sunday night. Didn't realize that was Labor Day weekend. I'll be at the cabin.

It's not a big deal, I don't care if my team gets auto-picked. I'll set up some rankings ahead of time, so I don't end up with players that I absolutely don't want.

If you trust someone in the league or outside of here, you may want to let them draft for you. Anything beats autodraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad