Prospect Info: 2017 CFHF Prospect Rankings: #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
This might be the first time that the majority agree with my assertion that Klimchuk > Poirier :laugh:

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Anyone know when we switched from one of the Sutters (I wanna say Ron) to Ray Edwards for the head of player development?

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Voted Parsons mostly because I love watching goalies who battle like he does. Thought he was great in the WJC. Not sure if he's actually the 2nd best prospect, seems like there's not a whole lot separating the top 10.

Curious to see where Fox and Dube end up slotted. Also surprised to see Shinkaruk's stock drop so significantly. Not like he had an awful season or anything last year in the A with 35pts in 52GP. Think he has the most NHL games other than Hathaway as well.

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Voted Parsons mostly because I love watching goalies who battle like he does. Thought he was great in the WJC. Not sure if he's actually the 2nd best prospect, seems like there's not a whole lot separating the top 10.

Curious to see where Fox and Dube end up slotted. Also surprised to see Shinkaruk's stock drop so significantly. Not like he had an awful season or anything last year in the A with 35pts in 52GP. Think he has the most NHL games other than Hathaway as well.

I think it's a lot of impatience with Shinkurak by this point. Similar to how many feel about Poirier and Klimchuk.

And new shiny toys and all that jazz.

Plus I think you nailed it that after the first 2 or 3, there isn't a huge difference between the next 6 or 7.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
I think it's a lot of impatience with Shinkurak by this point. Similar to how many feel about Poirier and Klimchuk.

And new shiny toys and all that jazz.

Plus I think you nailed it that after the first 2 or 3, there isn't a huge difference between the next 6 or 7.

I think Shinkaruk is pretty one dimensional. Yes he can put the puck in the net. And that is the great equalizer. But he just doesn't do much else effectively. At least Klimmer can kill penalties and you'd think Poirier has the speed to be a Brian Rust/Paul Byron type at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig