NCAA GDT: 2017 Bowl Season

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'm 2-0 with my picks on ESPN right now (counting the HBCU championship game), but I have Western Kentucky and Oregon... (39 confidence points on NC A&T, 29 on Troy).

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Can't wait for the who gives a shit bowl that we play in next Saturday night. At least it's the last game of Taylor Lamb's career. Good dude, but not that great. Owns a bunch of school records because he's been a 3-year starter and Armanti missed some games every now and then, and ran more than he threw.

Watch him be a TJ Yates in the NFL.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I believe Mobile has one too?

They do. Mobile at least is a cool city (IMO anyways, it's kind of like Charleston SC ) and has a tourist vibe to it. I would go again.

Montgomery OTOH is one of the lousiest cities I've stepped foot in. I had someone from there once tell me that some people go to Auburn on the weekends for fun. After spending a couple of days there, I can believe it.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Anyone else here doing one of those confidence points polls? Easiest 41 pts ever. Though it was the easiest 41 pts ever for just about everybody else, too.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
By the way, for those of you who refuse to believe PSU is back as a contender/blue blood level program, take a look at Coach Franklin’s recruiting class. Whew.

Taro Tsujimoto

Jan 6, 2009
Clarence Center, NY
So apparently Florida State isn't actually bowl-eligible because Delaware State, who they beat last month, doesn't have enough scholarships from the last two years, thus FSU's win against them shouldn't have counted towards their bowl-eligibility.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
'Monumental oversight.' Yeah. Yup. Ok. They only re-scheduled that ULL game to get into a bowl.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad