Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

main_logo.png

After ending 15 years of frustration, Army finally broke through and beat Navy last year. Can they make it two in a row?

We will also find out who wins the Heisman.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Now that Army finally won, I'm actually interested in the outcome after the game for years basically being Navy runaways.

As for the Heisman- I think it's gonna be Bryce Love. You know some voters will want to punish Mayfield for his attitude and actions.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Go Navy!

And I think Mayfield easily wins. Bryce Love will become the third Stanford running back in the last decade (and fifth time overall out of all of their players in the last decade because of Luck) to finish second in the Heisman.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Corso's Headgear Selection from the Army-Navy game in snowy Philly......we thank you for your service. :yo:

Factoid: This will be the final report of the season. :cry: My thanks to all who followed along all season long. :yo:

Sign of the Week: "Navy shoots blanks" :laugh:

Celebrity Picker: Former Marine & Fox NFL Sunday funnyman prognosticator Rob Riggle, who is going with Navy

Lee: Has left the set......reminds us that Army won last year....standing next to 2 goats....then chants "Go Navy Beat Army" as he dons the Navy headgear whilst petting the 2 goats! :biglaugh:

Reactions: HisIceness

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
Love the snow, but I'm sorry those uniforms are lousy. I wish some of these schools would give up on these bizarre, use-one-time uniforms and go with the classics, esp. programs like these. Army's are just awful. White flag? Or they're trying to look like Pedophile State? Not sure what they're going with here.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Love the snow, but I'm sorry those uniforms are lousy. I wish some of these schools would give up on these bizarre, use-one-time uniforms and go with the classics, esp. programs like these. Army's are just awful. White flag? Or they're trying to look like Pedophile State? Not sure what they're going with here.

10th mountain division. WW2.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Gary Danielson can't help himself, he has to mention Alabama

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad