GDT: 2017-2018 Regular Season - #1 - Sabres vs Canadiens - Oct 5 - 7:00 PM - MSG-B/TSN2/RDS - WGR 550 AM

Result Of Tonights Game? Eichel Scoring Tonight?

• Eichel scores no points?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DatGuy

Sep 25, 2015
Anyone who's in on Robin for his play tonight, give your head a shake.

"Have an idea." -Dennis Eckersley

darcyRegier

Mar 27, 2017
Risto looked awesome offensively...Guhle-Risto is going to be unreal. ROR needs to step his game up, Larsson and Pouliot need to be switched maybe?

I also liked to see that anyone who touched Lehner was instantly hit/punched/slashed. Even Eichel was getting into a mix in front (bs penalty).

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
The team and Lehner's dichotomy on the shootout is interesting. I bet it'd probably help Lehner's confidence tremendously (since this is definitely in his head at this point) if he felt he had any kind of safety net, but the team is just as horrendous at scoring in the shootout as he is in stopping the puck.

Who's to blame? Well... everyone. Everyone needs to be better. I have a hard time solely blaming a goalie struggling with the mental side of things though, when he literally has to be perfect every single time to even sniff winning a shootout. The players don't get the same leniency since the pressure typically isn't on any one of them specifically. Not when they have this history of none of them scoring anyways.

Reactions: Aladyyn

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
Again, is it only me that can only see half of all tweets, photos, and videos? If not it seems like a waste to post any at all, no?

Holy f***ing shit this new forum is garbage. Impossible to use. It took me 5 minutes to type this post.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad