Injury Report: 2017-18 Season: Varly out Reg season, EJ out 6-8 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Bednar is an idiot. Everybody knows. Kerfoot deserves to play. Greer is great but will likely always be a bottom six forward. Never been much of a scorer.
if the coach isnt willing to play kerfoot he will difinitly not play kamenev

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
if the coach isnt willing to play kerfoot he will difinitly not play kamenev

He has to play somebody now Duchene is gone. He has to play the NHL-ready top prospects sooner or later if he wants to keep his job. There's a reason why Kamenev was part of this trade.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
He has to play somebody now Duchene is gone. He has to play the NHL-ready top prospects sooner or later if he wants to keep his job. There's a reason why Kamenev was part of this trade.
and whats wrong with compher ? and anyway they already said JTC would be the second line C.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Compher IIRC was due to be out for at least another 10-14 days. He can skate he just can't do anything else with the broken thumb. As for Jost I didn't think we had much of a timeline for him, he could be back sooner.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Compher IIRC was due to be out for at least another 10-14 days. He can skate he just can't do anything else with the broken thumb. As for Jost I didn't think we had much of a timeline for him, he could be back sooner.
Apparently they were fitting Compher for a specific cast so he could play.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006

What's wrong with Lindholm's hand?

Edit that's Bourque. My bad.

Last edited:

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
So...Was browsing cap friendly, and it shows Nieto as on IR. Anyone know whats going on with that or are they just incorrect? I thought he was just sick.

Goulet17

May 22, 2003
He's not on the NHL.com roster sheets from the previous two games. I think they put him there to buy themselves roster space if they needed it. He should be fine.

In one of Moser's tweeted pics from today or yesterday, it showed the beginning or end of practice with Zadorov on the ice and Compher looking as though he was practicing. Grimaldi and Nieto were fully dressed and were on the bench and Nieto appeared to be a full practice participant.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007

Still feel terrible for him. He finally gets the opportunity he has been looking for and doesn't even last a game.

Piestany88

Sep 29, 2017
Not officially, but the usual time table for a broken bone is 6-8 weeks. Depends on how bad the break is though.
3 to 4 weeks for a finger , 6 to 8 for leg , depends but he will absolutely have had surgery as he's not a forklift driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce