Speculation: 2017-18 Roster Discussion - Part 7

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Namestnikov is a better fighter than Boyle too. Boyle was just big, not a good fighter really. Better than Erne who's terrible. Coburn is that guy, problem is he's never on the ice anymore as his ice time is down or he's in the box.

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Millsy rather has a quick temper and has a history of a match penalty due to the fight. His teammate said he did that to lift the team but you know, the penalty is the reality you get. You've got to hit the opponent smart.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Millsy rather has a quick temper and has a history of a match penalty due to the fight. His teammate said he did that to lift the team but you know, the penalty is the reality you get. You've got to hit the opponent smart.

That’s true Miller seems to be a guy who won’t take that kind of shit.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Boyle is probably one of the worst fighters in the league if you consider his size. Brown was our best fighter until he left but he couldn't always do much since he's so small.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
I miss Boyle. The chicken dance he did when Abdelkader wouldnt fight him was great. Wish he was still here.
Good times:

RLejiZC.gif

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Crazy depth, our 1C isn't even in the lineup and we have a legit 1st line and two 2nd lines.
Second dat. (plz don't ask me if I forgot about Stammer...)
Now let's see how our D can work as a team, too.

And thanks mod for teleporting me here. was gonna ask where it'd be an appropriate place to post that. Fun experience lol.

Last edited:

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Good, we really needed to separate Heddy and Stralman (to make two solid pairs) and McD and Girardi (who just weren't clicking well)
Win the thing w/ G on the 1st pair, having Mcd-Stral pair and reinvigorated Cally we saw last game and give 40% credit to the Rangers.
Edit: God I forgot Millsy!! I knew I was missing something tho. That'll make it 50%.

Last edited:

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Namestnikov is a better fighter than Boyle too. Boyle was just big, not a good fighter really. Better than Erne who's terrible. Coburn is that guy, problem is he's never on the ice anymore as his ice time is down or he's in the box.
Coburn sucks donkey balls

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad