Salary Cap: 2017-18 Roster Building Thread VI | Contract/FA charts in Post #1 | CAP SET at $75M

Status
Not open for further replies.

theicebox

#MonixWatch
Jan 8, 2010
Pittsburgh

pretty interesting move. he's only 23. put up 23 points last year. 10 goals. won 57% of his faceoffs

p0vbVcg.jpg

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Wouldn't say no to Jordan Weal as one of our depth centers.

Crosby-Malkin-Weal-Grigorenko

Saves a lot of cap spending too

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
From what I've gathered Grigorenko is inconsistent and often times careless on the ice. Would still like him as a 4C/13th forward though.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Grigoreko would actually be a good buy low candidate, but isn't it concerning that he's not even getting a QO from by far the worst team in hockey? I also recall there being questions about his ability to play center in the past.

Yes it is. However, if you rephrase it as...

Grigoreko would actually be a good buy low candidate, but isn't it concerning that he's not even getting a QO from by far the maddest most insane team in hockey? I also recall there being questions about his ability to play center in the past.

Then it's still concerning but a lot more worth a look.

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
He's being asked to do more than here. I think he'd be great as our 4C. Put him with Reaves and an LW with some skill and they'll get what we need done on that line. Wouldn't give him a lot of money though, that's for sure.

He wouldn't cost a lot of money though. I bet when he signs (if he does), he costs less than 1m.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
idk, it's joe sakic, is it really that surprising lol
:laugh:

He's a disaster.

First there was Milbury, then Snow, then Sweeney, now Sakic. That's some good entertainment. Not that any of them are on Milbury's level.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve

pretty interesting move. he's only 23. put up 23 points last year. 10 goals. won 57% of his faceoffs

This could be an interesting one for them to get. C and those 23 points were 6th on Avs scoring.

Beau Bennett didn't get a QO. Sign him as an injury magnet? :laugh:

I'd feel bad if he came back and went through Penguins style injury **** again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad