GWT: 2017-18 Premier League Round 12

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Salah is a great player. That first goal is exactly what it appeared he couldn't do. Second one is just unfair. A defender isn't going to run fast enough to stop him from scoring there.

And with that, he has more goals this season than Robben scored with Chelsea or RM by age 25. So I will stand 100% by what I said on that subject.
Completely different players and shouldn't even be compared. Salah is essentially a wide striker while Robben has always been an inverted winger or a winger outright. I will say that Salah has been fantastic and this team is set up perfectly to make use of his strengths.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Yeah...it's a bit weird though that they can go from beating Real Madrid over two legs to losing to Arsenal.

I wonder if people still think that Lloris is a top 5 keeper in the world. He's way too mistake prone IMO and often has very average games in big matches.

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Good thing is, some of those Hornets players think they're Messi and waste a lot of chances. Bad thing is, the Hammers will give them plenty of more opportunities in the game..

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Oh Noble.. Trying to play a fancy pass in midfield and failing terrible to do so.. Not exactly what you want to see from your skipper..

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Well, that was a dreadful 90 minutes of football. Moyes has a lot of work ahead, this team needs a fairly big wonder to avoid relegation.

Reactions: Jersey Fresh

Ar-too

Zealous Scrub
Jan 8, 2004
Columbus, OH
I can't imagine being a West Ham supporter and watching that game yesterday. They were disgraceful. They were pinned back for almost the entire second half.

Against Watford!

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I can't imagine being a West Ham supporter and watching that game yesterday. They were disgraceful. They were pinned back for almost the entire second half.

Against Watford!

West Ham fans calling 999 to report team's 'criminal' run of form

DESPERATE West Ham fans reckon their side’s criminal run of form is so bad they are calling the police.

After suffering another defeat on Sunday, the local force had to warn them not to waste its time.

It tweeted: “Ringing 999 because West Ham United have lost again and you aren’t sure what to do is not acceptable!
“It is a complete waste of our time. #999foremergenciesonly.”

Ad

Upcoming events

• Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3