GWT: 2017-18 Premier League Round 12

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Ozil sure looked good today for someone that is lazy and doesn't show up in big games. Too bad every pundit will be making him the scapegoat again soon enough.

Reactions: All Might

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Ozil had a 10/10 performance imo. By far the best on the pitch.

But muh big games.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Ozil had a 10/10 performance imo. By far the best on the pitch.

But muh big games.

I'd say Mastufi has been up there too.

Arsenal's defence were up for this match. Any half chance by Spurs was jumped on by them.

Spurs however, were did not have an ounce of creativity in the final third. They're best half chance was off an Arsenal player slipping.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I'd say Mastufi has been up there too.

Arsenal's defence were up for this match. Any half chance by Spurs was jumped on by them.

Spurs however, were did not have an ounce of creativity in the final third. They're best half chance was off an Arsenal player slipping.
Ozil will look good with Barca next year. Take care.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
So you believe that Kane was at his best?

Fair play to Arsenal. Very solid defending. Spurs didn't deserve any points even if the game was poorly reffed.
Clearly not. Does that mean he was hurt? Not necessarily. It could mean that he went up against a good defense that didn’t give him chances.

Again with the excuses. You’re the king of saying something and then taking away credit.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Clearly not. Does that mean he was hurt? Not necessarily. It could mean that he went up against a good defense that didn’t give him chances.

Again with the excuses. You’re the king of saying something and then taking away credit.

All Might thought Kane was at his best though. The NBC commentators were not wrong. That is what I'm addressing.

Saying that Arsenal deserved to win even though the game was poorly reffed is nothing but a compliment.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
All Might thought Kane was at his best though. The NBC commentators were not wrong. That is what I'm addressing.

Saying that Arsenal deserved to win even though the game was poorly reffed is nothing but a compliment.
I claimed no such thing. Was just highlighting the excuses the media makes for Spurs all the time.

Sure he probably isn't 100%. Koscielny never plays 100%.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis

No, he’s saying that you and the announcers are saying Kane is only playing poorly because he’s supposedly unfit not because of the arsenal defense. Don’t change the goalposts now that you’re stuck trying to show how someone starting is unfit to play well.

It really isn’t.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
No, he’s saying that you and the announcers are saying Kane is only playing poorly because he’s supposedly unfit not because of the arsenal defense. Don’t change the goalposts now that you’re stuck trying to show how someone starting is unfit to play well.

It really isn’t.

I said in the same comment that NBC was right about Kane not being at his best that Arsenal's defence was good. All Might was right in that Arsenal's defence deserved praise, but they weren't wrong about what they said. I didn't really try to discredit Arsenal's defence. I never moved any goal posts.

Last edited:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Morata!

Edit: Hazard with one now after assisting the first. He's back in top form it seems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vamos Rafa

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Liverpool got the “Gold” treatment today too. I’m watching at the local supporters club. Stream has cut out twice and it’s going in and out of HD. But I saw the Salah goal, so I have that going for me. Which is nice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad