GWT: 2017-18 Premier League Round 12

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Hazard with another, he's been fantastic today. Good thing because Chelsea couldn't afford to drop this one.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Egyptian, Chelsea reject winger who can’t finish is leading the PL in goals.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Mourinho factor.

KdB scored a cracker too.
Actually Chelsea only bought Salah so Liverpool couldn’t have him, (although it was Liverpool’s fault for not closing the deal because they low balled Basel). They never intended on giving him a fair go, and he made a name for himself in Italy. The rest of history still being written.

Last edited:

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Actually Chelsea only bought Salah so Liverpool couldn’t have him, (although it was Liverpool’s fault for not closing the deal because they low balled Basel). They never intended on giving him a fair go, and he made a name for himself in Italy. The rest of history still being written.
Yes, I'm aware.

Same thing with Spurs and Willian. Although, Willian has carved out a nice career with Chelsea.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Salah is a great player. That first goal is exactly what it appeared he couldn't do. Second one is just unfair. A defender isn't going to run fast enough to stop him from scoring there.

And with that, he has more goals this season than Robben scored with Chelsea or RM by age 25. So I will stand 100% by what I said on that subject.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Good god Pogba makes this team tick. It's a night and day difference, he *knocks on wood* looks to be turning the corner this year and really turning into something special. He's been so consistent this year which was his biggest downfall last year, hopefully he can stay healthy.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
That's Spurs for you. Just can't deliver when it matters.
I think any team in the PL would have struggled against Arsenal today. I find that Spurs weren't too bad today apart from in the final third because of that brick wall they faced. Arsenal were a clear class above.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->