GDT: 2017-18 Other Playoff Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Colorado got the first goal. Good. I want this to be a series because the "so-called" experts felt like they didn't want to give it the time of day. If you're going to cover the sport and the playoffs, then cover the sport and the playoffs and give time to a series that on paper looks like it might be a blow out.

If it wasn't for Vegas this year, I would give the Colorado coach the jack adams award. To go from one of the laughing stocks of the league to earning a trip to the playoffs, that's quite an achievement.

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
Did Kadri really blame Wingels for that...?

I can't see the video of TSN, but the quote was something like, "If he's standing up it's fine".

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Strangely enough, I've seen recent positive reports on Mueller in recent weeks. Additionally, has a positive xGF%. Shocked if legit tho.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Strangely enough, I've seen recent positive reports on Mueller in recent weeks. Additionally, has a positive xGF%. Shocked if legit tho.

I asked Devils fans what they thought of him and the majority said he had been great. I was like wut.

I think it's shiny new toy syndrome though.

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
The Sharks alum I am most interested in hearing an in-depth review of by fans of their new team is Marleau. Curious as to how many attitudes he's changed among Toronto fans after them getting to see him in person regularly.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
The Sharks alum I am most interested in hearing an in-depth review of by fans of their new team is Marleau. Curious as to how many attitudes he's changed among Toronto fans after them getting to see him in person regularly.

Given what I've seen on the main board, I can't imagine he's doing THAT good. I barely hear a peep about him, but I know from the Marner/Nylander/Matthews/Reilly talk that if Marleau was playing like he is paid to play, we would be hearing a lot more about him.

His stats are solid though and when I asked Toronto fans they said he has been pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad