GDT: 2017-18 Other Playoff Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Seriously, all the games ended up being pretty boring today.

There were more shots on goal in the LA/VGK game than I thought, but still...

Yeah, Pittsburgh dominated the whole game, Winnipeg dominated the first and third and there was only one goal in the late game. Granted, 1-0 games can be exciting, but the LA vs. Vegas game was not one of those games.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
rightful as it was, Doughty doesn't even get a fine if he did it against any other team than Vegas. Just another example of the NHL's darling franchise getting favorable treatment.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

SjMilhouse

Jul 18, 2012
I don't care their motivations for getting it right. I'm just glad they got it right.

Seriously, am I really that crazy for drawing the similarities to the Torres hit on Stoll? They are basically the same freaking hit. I figured given the Torres hit on Stoll was against an LA player they'd understand. They were pretty pissed at Torres back then ha

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Seriously, am I really that crazy for drawing the similarities to the Torres hit on Stoll? They are basically the same freaking hit. I figured given the Torres hit on Stoll was against an LA player they'd understand. They were pretty pissed at Torres back then ha

It's close enough but the discipline would be different due to the histories involved.

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
What happened?
Anderson goes ahead and finishes a check right as Kempny turns his back to him and faces the boards. Predictable results because people are dumb. He gets hurt because of his stupid decision making, and Anderson gets a 5 minute Major + Game misconduct. Load of shit.

That's a 2 minute minor every other game, I know we won't get a call like that.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Anderson goes ahead and finishes a check right as Kempny turns his back to him and faces the boards. Predictable results because people are dumb. He gets hurt because of his stupid decision making, and Anderson gets a 5 minute Major + Game misconduct. Load of ****.

That's a 2 minute minor every other game, I know we won't get a call like that.

Yeah, the result of the play shouldn’t affect the call. I agree, although he was flying when he finished the check.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Mirco Mueller is ****ing trash. Also, Sharks should trade for Damon Severson.

It's funny cause from what I read in their forum, they are actually very happy with Mirco Mueller, and hate Damon Severson, lol.

I wonder if folks on other boards watch our games and say "Joakim Ryan is f***ing trash. Also, we should trade for Dylan DeMelo." :laugh:

Reactions: Papa Joe19

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
Hope Wingels is okay, that was a stupid and dirty hit. Next game with Kadri in the lineup will be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad