2017-18 New Goalie Equipment/Masks

Simpo

Sep 18, 2011
Luongo full setup

5hm25n9.png

So clean.

I particularly like the gold bar on the mask above his eyes.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Am I the only one not getting pictures on the last few pages?

No Flowers or Smith??

They're twitter embeds.
Some browser combinations that I've never quite figured out don't display them (I have one pc that doesn't and one that does, and use the same browser and plugins...)

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
The graphics are getting better on those Bauers, especially the colour matching

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
I think CCM E Flex IIIs are the nicest looking pads out there.

Lundqvist is my favorite player but his pads look like tacky street hockey gear.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
I've seen a couple goalie reviews where black pads can make it extremely difficult or impossible to tell where the puck because it blends in with the equipment.

By the same token then players shouldn't be allowed to have black tape on their sticks as they could conceivably "hide" the puck on or near the goal line.

Jesus Take the Wheel

Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton
By the same token then players shouldn't be allowed to have black tape on their sticks as they could conceivably "hide" the puck on or near the goal line.

Personally i think they're completely different, I cant think of a way a players stick tape would make it impossible to see if a puck crossed the line.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Personally i think they're completely different, I cant think of a way a players stick tape would make it impossible to see if a puck crossed the line.

If it's cupped over the top it could distort it. I just don't see how black pads shouldn't be allowed, trying to be devils adovcate I suppose.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Luongo full setup

5hm25n9.png

So clean.

I particularly like the gold bar on the mask above his eyes.

The black in the middle of the pads and blocker should be red. They look off with no red on them at all. The CCM stamp can stay black however.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad