Vecchione, Mike ~ C
Vorobyov, Mikhail ~ C
Warren, Brendan ~ LW
Willcox, Reece ~ RHD

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I like very much what I have heard about Hagg's last season, bringing him back into the conversation as a legitimate NHL prospect. Frost et al are the newest kids on the prospect block so I'll need a bit more data on them before I get all goosebumpy about them.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Got to go with Frost, he's high upside/high uncertainty. But given his skills, and the fact that he's underage (a couple months and he's in next year's draft), weigh in his favor.

Vorobyov is a bit unknown, his WJC performance says there's more there than thought, but he's not an uber talent.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I went Frosty, but I think Laczynski is going to potentially be a very important player for us, so I was tempted to go off the board with him. It just seemed a bit early for that. Also a bit early to be spamming the board with Bunny praise, but it's coming.

tymed

Jun 11, 2007
British Columbia
Same as last year, I've got Big Red Wade Allison ahead of every other forward outside Patrick and Rubtsov. The kid would be absolutely menacing and terrorizing in the CHL.

Most have Lindblom as our #1 forward prospect behind Patrick but I still haven't really seen him at all to say anything, so I've dodged voting on him both years, super excited to see him come straight out of the the shadows to the NHL for me though.

Frosty and Ratcliffe are neck and neck for me after that.

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
Someone sell me on Frost.

I noticed him snagging a few votes in the last couple iterations. Why should I vote for him over Allison, Hagg, Laberge, Vorobyov, Radcliffe, etc?

FWIW, I vote based on highest ceiling on these, not who'll make it soonest and have any old impact.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I went Frosty, but I think Laczynski is going to potentially be a very important player for us, so I was tempted to go off the board with him. It just seemed a bit early for that. Also a bit early to be spamming the board with Bunny praise, but it's coming.

Yes, your gifs and other pro-Bunnyman posts do tend to multiply like ... like ... darn, if only there was an appropriate simile for this.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Yes, your gifs and other pro-Bunnyman posts do tend to multiply like ... like ... darn, if only there was an appropriate simile for this.

:naughty:

tumblr_ofic8oQWKc1sy8x5ho2_400.gif

tumblr_ofidua6uGy1uo78bqo1_500.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_ofibl6EK7O1ux5jmjo2_500.gif

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Next for me is Vorobyov then Laczynski, then Allison/Friedman/Hagg in some order. Wish Friedman got more games in for the Lehigh Valley Gordors because he looked really good in his one game, even if it was the last game of the regular season. I feel like I don't have a firm grasp on him.

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
World Traveller
It was a tough choice between Frost and Vorobyov for me. Went with Frost but I had to watch a bunch of highlights of both players.

This is how I have the next few:

Frost
Vorobyov
Hagg
Allison
Laczynski
Friedman
Laberge
Ratcliffe

David St Hubbins

Well, you're not as confused as he is.
Jan 24, 2016
Deskfront, facing WSW
So out current problem is to determine whether a potential #2 center, a likely 3/4 C, a potential top 6 winger, or a 2nd/3rd pairing dman is our 7th best prospect? Man, talk about first word problems. :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad