Prospect Info: 2017-18 Flyers Prospects - Top 30 SKATERS, #16

Merchant

Feb 3, 2008
Does Anthony Salinitri have any future as a pro (not necessarily NHL)? I don't know much about the player, but he seemed to put up decent numbers for Sarnia last year. Bad +/- though.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Poor kid looks like he was stung by bees or is allergic to peanuts and ate a PB&J.

Maybe both.

the-abuse-of-sloth-is-way-underplayed.jpg

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Does Anthony Salinitri have any future as a pro (not necessarily NHL)? I don't know much about the player, but he seemed to put up decent numbers for Sarnia last year. Bad +/- though.

He's a decent player, but I'm curious if they will even sign him, unless he blows up this year in a big way. Or Twarynski for that matter -- though a 3rd rounder is harder to let go than a 6th, and he's made to be a Gordon Grinder. There's such a logjam coming up on the Phantoms next year, there's barely room as is for better prospects than Salinitri.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I prefer to give each poll at least 24 hours and 100 votes before starting the next one.

jd2210

Registered Non User
Jul 24, 2009
Great White North
I went Leier. I feel we sometimes undervalue guys once they go pro because we see all the up and coming sexy junior numbers and assume they will be better once they go pro.

My order after this

Bunnyman (huge, nice jump in numbers last year- especially goals, earned a contract)
Vecchioni (darn close to NHLer if not ready now will be soon)
Kase (I don't like how the Chech program is now but he might be able to overcome their terrible development)
Bernhardt (I was very impressed at the world juniors with him and think he may surprise a few people)
Then I like 2 guys that are never talked about:
1) Twarynski- (Once he was traded to a team that didn't suck he put up 22 points in 28 games. I've always cheered for the underdog and a 2 time walkon I'd like to see him succeed)
2) Salinitri- (Noone ever mentions him at all and yet he put up 6 more points than Bunnyman did this year)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad