2017-18 Around the League Thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
Happy we did not get Hamonic he is intense but it a bit of a paper tiger without a good offensive game. Maybe good in playoffs against good players. I was worried we would overpay for his aggressiveness though i guess we might not have gotten Gudbranson. Hamonic would have been good get instead of Reinhart or even Larssen for Hall. The oilers could have given some picks instead of Hall.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
God help the Flames if Smith is out for any extended amount of time this season...

Not sure if that matters, he's a pretty underwhelming goalie.

Frankly I don't know what's up with Calgary, on paper their D is pretty scary, and they got Gaudreau n Monahan up front. I thought they are suppose to be better than this.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Happy we did not get Hamonic he is intense but it a bit of a paper tiger without a good offensive game. Maybe good in playoffs against good players. I was worried we would overpay for his aggressiveness though i guess we might not have gotten Gudbranson. Hamonic would have been good get instead of Reinhart or even Larssen for Hall. The oilers could have given some picks instead of Hall.
Adam Larsson is unquestionably better than Hamonic, but I understand your point. If the Islanders actually turned down a Hall for Hamonic swap their entire regime should be fired on the spot, Hall is back to looking like the franchise winger he was from 2012/2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad