Post-Game Talk: 2017-18 Around the League Thread | Luca Sbisa, Stanley Cup Goat

Status
Not open for further replies.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Between the Senators actually considering trading Karlsson and the Canucks still sucking and not embracing a real rebuild for the 5th year in a row I am at near maximum hockey disgruntlement. The actual games themselves are mostly terrible now too and have less physicality than a beer league game. The dead puck era in the early 2000's was way more entertaining than this.

Reactions: Son of a Dawson

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
My favourite part was the guy who posted it in the management thread thought it was a total smackdown on all us tankers. :laugh:

There were a number of comments on that article that forwarded the idea that it was essentially the end of the argument,that anyone critical of management could not possibly have a rebuttal for it.

It was quite the thing.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Calgary is a completely different team than they were 6 weeks ago.

Buffalo....loud boos through the last half of the game today. Have to wonder if changes are going to be made soon.

Edit: hate the disallowed goal call just now. Now it’s getting to the point you can’t battle a guy in front of the net just in case that contacts his own goaltender. Should be no issue when legitimately winning a battle for space outside the blue ice.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Reactions: Canadian Club

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018

I found this way funnier than I should've. Rinne's a really weird goalie.

If the Pens and the Preds would have switched goalies last year the Preds would probably have won. The Preds were the better team in the first 4 games. Rinne is as good as any top goalie except that he does not have the mental capacity of a top goalie. He was pretty horrible in that final series. He's always been that as long as I can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad