Fantasy Sports: 2016 WJC fantasy draft pool

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
PhilaFlyers picks Brandon Carlo.

Sorry for effing up the rosters, that's what I get for being lazy and not double-checking.

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
Completely forgot to PM you. You know how you forget something and it bugs you for a half hour because you couldn't remember what you forgot- that was it.

Haha, yeah, I know this feeling very well, no problem. :laugh: I was online, checking hf and watching the game so I made my pick immediately after you.

Interesting pick with Falkovsky, sobrien. I had him in my mind too. :)

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
^^ You PM'd Stizzle, right? :P

Anyway I was looking through our draft and it seems like the only player who has been cut is Noah Juulsen. Also we have to see how the Pastrnak situation developes.

But other than those I think we should be good. Or have I missed anyone?

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Brandon Hickey

... is my last pick. Who is going to knock me off my crown? I can't possibly win this WJC pool 3 years in a row. The last fantasy draft this forum has done besides this WJC was for the last Olympics. I won that also. Somebody come get some. :fight:

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Sergei Boikov RUS

And Stizzle, if you are really craving a beat down I can fly to the US and we'll fight IRL. :naughty:

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Sergei Boikov RUS

And Stizzle, if you are really craving a beat down I can fly to the US and we'll fight IRL. :naughty:

Ha alright I like it. Coffe coming in hot. ;)

By the way, I'll be putting 1st half of the year highlight vids on YouTube for Sanheim, Provorov, and Konecny after the WJC's. :)

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm

#InternetToughGuy. I'm flexing as I type this. :P

By the way, I'll be putting 1st half of the year highlight vids on YouTube for Sanheim, Provorov, and Konecny after the WJC's. :)

Nice.

Alright, that concludes the draft. After a somewhat slow start we managed to get it rolling - thanks for helping make this run smoothly.

As far as replacements go - If you notice that one of your guys have been cut then let me know either in a PM or in this thread so that the player can be replaced.

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
^^ You PM'd Stizzle, right? :P

Anyway I was looking through our draft and it seems like the only player who has been cut is Noah Juulsen. Also we have to see how the Pastrnak situation developes.

But other than those I think we should be good. Or have I missed anyone?

Man it'd suck if someone had both those guys

:popcorn:

:damnpc:

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008

Awesome. Was thinking of making some new videos myself. I previously made Leier and Laughton vids.

sobrien

RAFFLCOPTER
Jul 19, 2009
South Jersey
As it appears the draft as ended, I can now by rule select a replacement for Juulsen (thanks for letting me know he didn't make it, I hadn't even noticed or heard :handclap:)

Will Borgen
USA
D

Staying tuned for Pastrnak!

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
So who has the best team? :naughty:

Someone from the peanut gallery (thanks for this expression Stizzle) asked for a poll when we where done - but I can't add any. I must say that I like the forward group that PhilaFlyers has drafted.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
I like tade or FLYguy to win depending on which Swedish goalie can grab the starter job.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
With my luck Sanheim will be the 7th D with no PP time.

Point is banged up.

I think Masin is hurt.

Good start. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad