2016 U18 World Championship

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
Surprised Weissbach didn't make it.

Apparently he's been sick. Will play with the A-team tomorrow.

Thanks for the update

Hopefully this is not the U18 team they will play with in the WJC 18. Weissbach should be a lock, in my eyes by far the best in frölundas superelit team.

ulvvf

May 9, 2014
I do not follow J18 allsvenskan, but William Eriksson have some crazy stats from there, but have only 1p in 6 games in superelit. Is he a player that would add anything to our WJC 18 team?

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
No Weissbach is very surprising to me, lots of 99s. Guessing Nylander could join if his team loses their series (tied 1-1).

CetVJHhWQAExU0B.jpg

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
Seems like Filip Gustavsson wont be released by Luleå. Tim Hultstrand (Malmö) added.

Last edited:

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Seems like Filip Gustavsson wont be released by Luleå. Tim Hultstrand (Malmö) added.

Guessing they will add him later if Luleå is eliminated quickly. Gustavsson has been superb in international tournaments so this would be a big loss.

Nylander could become available after tonight, game 7 for his team.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Not a very good start. Loses 1 point against Latvia and lose 1-6 to USA.

Not quite as bad as the results show. The Latvia game was a fluke, sloppy defense and an extremely effective opponent with a hot goaltender made it close. A loss against USA is a given, I've seen far worse performances against that team. More players need to stand out the next games, some are hiding.

Feastyboy*

Not quite as bad as the results show. The Latvia game was a fluke, sloppy defense and an extremely effective opponent with a hot goaltender made it close. A loss against USA is a given, I've seen far worse performances against that team. More players need to stand out the next games, some are hiding.

how many team advances to next stage? top2 or top3?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad