GDT: 2016 Trade Deadline: Mon Feb 29, 3:00PM ET – NHLN, SN, TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenfury

Feb 5, 2011
In an interesting twist of fate the Jamie McGinn trade to ANH might use the Wilds 2016 3rd rd pick that ANH has (via NJ/FLA Sean Bergenheim ). Gotta keep tradition going.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
So who's excited for four months of Drouin trade proposals and debating the merits of acquiring him?

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
So who's excited for four months of Drouin trade proposals and debating the merits of acquiring him?

Nah, let's spin Murray's laying the groundwork for a hockey trade to mean that we are getting a LHD from the Ducks.

Those threads are soooooo much fun!

:sarcasm:

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Which means Benning refused to simply get what he could for Hamhuis. :shakehead

One report says they could have gotten Dano and a first. If thats true, holy cow.

Edit: A lot of people not buying it and understandably so.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
In an interesting twist of fate the Jamie McGinn trade to ANH might use the Wilds 2016 3rd rd pick that ANH has (via NJ/FLA Sean Bergenheim ). Gotta keep tradition going.

I though he said in the conference it wasn't ANA 3rd he was getting but the one they acquired (FLA/MIN 3rd)

kenfury

Feb 5, 2011
I though he said in the conference it wasn't ANA 3rd he was getting but the one they acquired (FLA/MIN 3rd)

Correct that is what I was getting at. It will be the better of 2016 FLA/MIN that goes to NJ, then goes to ANH then BUF. It's a well traveled pick.

struckbyaparkedcar

Guilty of Being Right
Mar 1, 2008
Upstate NY
Can you lawyer "hey, if you don't get the value you'd want on UFA and end up pretty far out there, we wouldn't be against having you back" into a tampering charge?

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Can you lawyer "hey, if you don't get the value you'd want on UFA and end up pretty far out there, we wouldn't be against having you back" into a tampering charge?

Im sure there are ways to do this indirectly in how you talk about the fact you were going to be traded but they really like you and would like you to come back after the season.

Ness

New Age Retro Hippie
Dec 5, 2008
Denver
Hopefully this lack of action during the deadline today means the draft will be full of surprises.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

Well, it is a toss up between that and a cheese grater to the genitals. I'll have to think about which would be less annoying first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad