phoque taupe

May 15, 2010
Montréal
Even Browns doesnt understand

Mike-Brown-300x218.png

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The whole braintrust meeting over this ... 5'11 205 lb. 30 year old Mike Brown profile:

Assets: Is a speedy, industrious forward that backs down from no one and engages in physical contact. Will drop the gloves to protect teammates. Kills penalties reasonably well, too.

Flaws: Doesn't own the skill necessary to play a top-six forward role at the NHL level. Doesn't always display the discipline needed to be an effective fourth liner. Injuries are always a factor.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Oh god this low-speed chase in the rainy streets scene is AWFUL.

Bridge of Spies - 4/10 Bushy BargainBins so far.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
If there is other deals to come, they will need players for tonight and Brown would already be there.

Geez, thank god Brown was on waivers. 'Cause if not....who would we have gone for? The closest city that waives somebody? Nah, they actually like him. He grinds, pretty good skater. Again, let just hope he doesn't take the place of a kid. How many guys do have over there today anyway? WE wouldn,t be able to play 11F 7D?

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
"Young guys will play" Whoops, got to take away their ice time and play a scrub to "protect" them. Sound logic.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
I'd rather Mike Brown than Brian Flynn.

True. I do like the way brown plays. Still, the only reason I can see to gey Brown is to protect the young players we'll be bringing up. I dont think they want McCarron to fight

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
People wonder why we panic over moves....well maybe because we don,t actually trust this guy? Who tells you that they actually don't like him very much and they'll give him a 2-year contract Flynn style?

incognito Burrito*

People wonder why we panic over moves....well maybe because we don,t actually trust this guy? Who tells you that they actually don't like him very much and they'll give him a 2-year contract Flynn style?

He also gave 2 year deal to Drewiskie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad