WC: 2016 Team Norway

anofsti

May 14, 2011
This team with Thoresen would be great, but I wonder where they'd slot him. I'd guess they'd go for Olimb-Olimb-Zucca as their first and Martinsen-Bastiansen-Thoresen as their second.

Our D would definitely look better with Holøs, Nørstebø, Tollefsen and Bonsaksen in the top pairings.

babyshamble

Sep 11, 2006
Oslo/Bangkok
This team with Thoresen would be great, but I wonder where they'd slot him. I'd guess they'd go for Olimb-Olimb-Zucca as their first and Martinsen-Bastiansen-Thoresen as their second.

Our D would definitely look better with Holøs, Nørstebø, Tollefsen and Bonsaksen in the top pairings.

Thoresen would be centering Zuccarello`s line with either Martinsen or Rosseli on the other wing. This team would be that much more dangerous with Thoresen or any center who could skate for that matter. I still think they should try and play either Haga or Trettenes with Zuccarello and Martinsen.

anofsti

May 14, 2011
That was actually my first assumption too, but Thoresen is better as a wing, and having Zuccarello and Thoresen on separate lines with give us even more of a one-two punch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad