WC: 2016 Team Norway

anofsti

May 14, 2011
Can anyone who follow the SHL tell me how Nørstebø has been this year. He was awesome last tournament, but I heard he had some issues in the SHL this year?

Guffawstev

Apr 26, 2012
Teams Chief Roy Johansen tells TV2 that he spoke with 28 -year-old Sunday regarding the World Cup games for Norway .

- I talked with Mats yesterday . He is injury free , and want to play World Cup for Norway . But we are still waiting for approval from the general manager of the club, Jeff Gorton , says Johansen.
- http://www.tv2.no/sport/8257523/

anofsti

May 14, 2011
I guess it's a toss up really, Haukeland has done really well in Allsvenskan, but Volden and Haugen got more experience at a higher level.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009

Rosseli Olsen was kicked out from the football match IFK Gothenburg - Malmö FF for entering the pitch while it was suspended(supporters threw stuff towards Malmö subs and a ref).. The game was later cancelled. Just incredible.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Pitch invasions are not that bad, especially since the play was already stopped but as a professional player that's just idiotic.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Pitch invasions are not that bad, especially since the play was already stopped but as a professional player that's just idiotic.

Not that bad? Pitch invasions could end the game and give the other team 3 points according to the rule book.

And before Roseli did this someone thrown a banger against a Malmö player and then that Malmö player got mad and attacked the fans with the corner flag.

kandal1.jpg

:laugh:

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Not that bad? Pitch invasions could end the game and give the other team 3 points according to the rule book.

Unless we are talking about a major pitch invasion then I doubt they would call it off. AFAIK unless you count the Djurgårdare who stormed the field in the beginning of 2014 season, the last canceled games in Sweden have been because of bangers and other **** thrown to the field (like today).

Obviously it's a stupid thing to do because you get fines and banned from matches. And even more stupid when you're somewhat of a celebrity representing your club.

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen

Rosseli Olsen was kicked out from the football match IFK Gothenburg - Malmö FF for entering the pitch while it was suspended(supporters threw stuff towards Malmö subs and a ref).. The game was later cancelled. Just incredible.

What has this got to do with the Norwegian national icehockey team?

Jon Riley

May 2, 2015
Oslo
Nothing I think. Looking at the video is obviously some stupid stunt of no real importance, but this article try to push the fact that there might be consequences.
http://www.tv2.no/sport/8264709/

Roy Johansen has only stated that he cannot say anything until he gets info.

To me, I do not see how this could interest the Norwegian NT in any way.

babyshamble

Sep 11, 2006
Oslo/Bangkok
What lines was yesterday against France?

Olimb - Olimb - Marthinsen
Haga - Bastiansen - Olden
Dahlstrøm - Ask - Trettenes
Valkvæ Olsen - Forsberg - Røymark
Roest

Holøs - Nørstebø
Johanessen - Tollefsen
Espeland - Ødegaard
Lesund

Haugen

5-1 win (38-16 in shots) with goals from Marthinsen, KA Olimb, Valkvæ Olsen*2, Dahlstrøm

Norway played a good game and dominated most of it.

Khokhlach86

Jul 8, 2012
Moscow
Espeland, Lesund, Bonsaksen, Olden are cut

Final roster

MÃ¥lvakter (3) Klubb
Lars Haugen Färjestad (SWE)
Steffen Søberg Vålerenga
Lars Volden Rögle (SWE)

Backer (7)
Jonas Holøs Färjestad (SWE)
Johannes Johannessen Stavanger
Mattias Nørstebø Brynäs (SWE)
Dennis Sveum Stavanger
Ole-Kristian Tollefsen Färjestad (SWE)
Mats Trygg Lørenskog
Henrik Ødegaard Lørenskog

Løpere (15)
Morten Ask VÃ¥lerenga
Anders Bastiansen Frisk Asker
Robin Dahlstrøm Lørenskog
Kristian Forsberg Stavanger
Michael Haga Almtuna (SWE)
Andreas Martinsen Colorado Avalanche (NHL)
Ken André Olimb Düsseldorf (GER)
Mathis Olimb Kloten (SUI)
Mats Rosseli Olsen Frölunda (SWE)
Thomas Valkvæ Olsen Frisk Asker
Niklas Roest Sparta Sarpsborg
Martin Røymark Färjestad (SWE)
Andreas Stene Mora (SWE)
Mathias Trettenes Stavanger
Mats Zuccarello New York Rangers (NHL)

https://www.hockey.no/nyheter/aktuelt/a-landslaget-menn-vm-i-moskvast.-petersburg-rus-6.-22.-mai/

ergi24

Feb 19, 2015
Slovakia
Haugen
Volden
Soberg

Norstebo - Holos
Tollefsen - Trygg
Odegaard - Sveum

wait Johannesen

K. A. Olimb - M. Olimb - Zuccarello
Martinsen - Haga - Rosseli Olsen
Roymark - Forsberg - T.V. Olsen
Trettenes - Bastiansen - Dahlstrom
Roest,Ask

wait Stene

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Can't believe how consistently solid that team is - very impressive considering the lack of top quality talent.

Not realistic to expect everyone to be fit, but if we have had Thoresen and Bonsaksen in that team...... probably wouldn't have won it still :laugh: but I think we could have made it difficult for the three top teams in our group.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad