Prospect Info: 2016 Ranking #5

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
Colorado could use a draft like the one Nashville just had.

As someone who kind of roots for the Preds I was very disappointed with the Girard pick. They have numerous forwards who probably graduated to the NHL last year. I would have liked to seen a forward in the first 2 rounds due to the pool taking that hit.

Jayevs

Formerly avsman
Jul 29, 2010
I wouldn't trade our first 2 picks for their first 2. Yeah I wish we took Allard in the 3rd. They had an extra 3rd too, those are nice to have. Otherwise, meh.

I know I'm saying after taking 4 high end forwards in the past couple drafts, and being so stocked with DFD prospects could you imagine adding three PMD prospects of that caliber?

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
If Avs had kept Wood and Bleackley, would Siemens be a top 15 prospect for us?

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I know I'm saying after taking 4 high end forwards in the past couple drafts, and being so stocked with DFD prospects could you imagine adding three PMD prospects of that caliber?

I dont think they have much interest in drafting PMD

If Avs had kept Wood and Bleackley, would Siemens be a top 15 prospect for us?

I don't think Siemens is getting voted in that low anyway and the other two would probably still be in the top 10.

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
Sorry if this is a dumb question, given it's my first time playing this prospect voting game.

Will the number of candidates for each vote grow from 6, as we get farther down the list and the answers become less obvious?

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Sorry if this is a dumb question, given it's my first time playing this prospect voting game.

Will the number of candidates for each vote grow from 6, as we get farther down the list and the answers become less obvious?

Yes, definitely. We'll go up to 8 and then 10 eventually depending on how it's going.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad