Tennessee
After the games of 5/2/16

k5rePDb.png

kwMLSgu.png

d73q1mm.png

MCI0Wqz.png

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
Nothing is over, but oh boy. Weber, Pietrangelo and Crosby without a NPPG point.

Preds will win four straight and provide me 5 points from that prediction I'm sure...

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
Never thought I'd get my ass kicked so badly in any form of fantasy game with lineup of

Ovechkin - Crosby - Tavares
Pietrangelo - Weber
Elliot

:laugh:

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
I'm in last out of all 16 teams left, 10 points back of 3rd in my group. I'm in trouble. I'd love an Okposo hat trick tonight.

Gh24

Feb 12, 2014
I'm in last out of all 16 teams left, 10 points back of 3rd in my group. I'm in trouble. I'd love an Okposo hat trick tonight.

I'm doing well, you see, I'm only 8 pts behind 3rd in my group :handclap: That Okposo hattrick would probably mean some points for Tavares too, so even tho two other guys in my group has him, I'd catch up the 3rd, so I'm rooting for this!

Wouldn't mind Pietrangelo and Ovechkin hattricks either :help:

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
So unless Jamie Benn scores about 7 goals this next period I think I'm done...

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Group 1 looks to be undecided as the top 3 still have players remaining. I'm done for unless Neal scores 12 or so goals.

Group 2 jntarheels is officially eliminated. wpgpreds needs a huge game from Shea Weber to have a chance.

Group 3 shapes up like group 1 with 3 teams still solidly in the mix. Gh24 is also looking for a monster Weber performance to stay alive.

Group 4 Adz advances, PredsV82 is eliminated. FF has a 5 point lead and 0 players left but still can get the 5 point bonus for series prediction correct while Sparkletwin is also looking for some Weber magic.

Roman Yoshi

Aug 16, 2009
Franklin, TN
Group 1 looks to be undecided as the top 3 still have players remaining. I'm done for unless Neal scores 12 or so goals.

Group 2 jntarheels is officially eliminated. wpgpreds needs a huge game from Shea Weber to have a chance.

Group 3 shapes up like group 1 with 3 teams still solidly in the mix. Gh24 is also looking for a monster Weber performance to stay alive.

Group 4 Adz advances, PredsV82 is eliminated. FF has a 5 point lead and 0 players left but still can get the 5 point bonus for series prediction correct while Sparkletwin is also looking for some Weber magic.

Only one team advances from each group right?

I'd trade all of my wins this season just to have the Preds win tonight. So nervous.

jntarheels

Feb 20, 2013
Clarksville, TN

I guess that is what i get for saving some of the bigger guns until later rounds... good strategy if you can limp into the later rounds.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I guess that is what i get for saving some of the bigger guns until later rounds... good strategy if you can limp into the later rounds.

yeah that didn't work out so well for me... my strategy this round was take the best players from teams I thought would be eliminated... who knew that Crosby and Tavares would both crap the bed?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN

Heh--thanks!

I just had a sense watching Washington in the last round that they were not going to get by Pittsburgh--and I just didn't feel a game 7. Holes were showing in their armor and we've seen teams that sputter in the down stretch first hand. That accounted for a 10 point swing over most everyone right there.

Jonesey--I am noticing that some people have points for calling the Capitals and Islanders as winners. It doesn't affect me, but it might affect other brackets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad