2016 NLWC: New York Mets vs San Francisco Giants

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Correct me if I'm wrong but I want to say MadBum is usually a ground ball pitcher and he's been getting a bunch of balls in the air so far. That may be the only good news right now for the Mets because otherwise this feels like the 2-0 loss I saw coming

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
The one angle did make it look like his leg came off but the other view seemed to show that he was touching the bag at all times. Turned out to be a pretty big call with Belt walking right after.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
I think there wasn't enough evidence to overturn. The angles aren't certain because parts of the glove are covered by his leg or torso when trying to view the exact timing of when his foot hits the back and the tag is applied.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
I think there wasn't enough evidence to overturn. The angles aren't certain because parts of the glove are covered by his leg or torso when trying to view the exact timing of when his foot hits the back and the tag is applied.

Well they said the call stood which means there wasn't enough evidence either way. The one angle from 3rd base looks like he stayed on but it's tough as it made it looked like the other foot touched the bag when it was really his leg hitting it. I thought the angle they had from the outfield was a better view.

McDeepika

Aug 14, 2004
Got the feeling that 1 run will win this one. Mets seem more comfortable at the plate than the Giants though.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
This move makes no sense, as good as Noah hits it's lefty lefty with one of the best pitchers in recent memory. Why would you give the Mets the top of the order to start the 6th?

Oct 18, 2011
what the hell were the blue jays thinking when they traded Syndergaard for an old knuckleball pitcher...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad