2016 NHL Rookie Preview, Part II: U20 Forwards

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Aho didn't Center Patrik Laine in the FEL. They played for two different teams.

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
and a chance to perhaps center a second line with Patrik Laine

I don't think that Connor will be playing center at the NHL level... he was a LW this past year in the NCAA.

Would think the chances of him centering Laine on the 2nd line (over Bryan Little) is almost 0.

Connor will most likely draw in at 3LW centered by Perreault to start the season.

OriginalJetsCoyotes

Mar 7, 2016
Hanmer, Ontario
Well, what I was going to say is I don't remember seeing the first one but I read a little into Strome's paragraph and can't say I want to see it.

Dylan Strome is more than physically ready to play in the NHL. The big winger stands 6'3 and weighs 185 pounds, and has high-end agility and balance.

He is a centerman...

Why do people keep posting Coyote related articles without knowing the players they are talking about. It's like yahoo fantasy hockey where players get multiple positions allocated to them. He is purely a center. He won't be playing on the wing.

Brian Fogarty

@hockey_prophets
Apr 29, 2011
hockeyprophets.com
Well, what I was going to say is I don't remember seeing the first one but I read a little into Strome's paragraph and can't say I want to see it.

He is a centerman...

Why do people keep posting Coyote related articles without knowing the players they are talking about. It's like yahoo fantasy hockey where players get multiple positions allocated to them. He is purely a center. He won't be playing on the wing.

You're right. As I was writing that I was thinking about how he compares physically to Lawson Crouse, but he so much more effective. I wrote winger, but was thinking forward. Thanks for the catch. I'll correct it in the text.

Brian Fogarty

@hockey_prophets
Apr 29, 2011
hockeyprophets.com

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: