Series Talk: ECQF: Boston Bruins vs Toronto Maple Leafs (Series Tied 3-3)

What will be the outcome of this series?

• Boston in 4

Votes: 95 6.1%
  • Boston in 5

Votes: 307 19.8%
  • Boston in 6

Votes: 445 28.7%
  • Boston in 7

Votes: 277 17.8%
  • Toronto in 4

Votes: 20 1.3%
  • Toronto in 5

Votes: 38 2.4%
  • Toronto in 6

Votes: 188 12.1%
  • Toronto in 7

Votes: 183 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Score8

Apr 6, 2017
No, I meant when someone is severely sick that it doesn't how tough you are or the desire that you want to play your body won't let you do it.
I’m not busting on him, have no clue what’s wrong with him, but the optics are horrible, actually couldn’t be worse if you scripted it. Shitty break I guess.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
A lot of talk about Toronto imploding - but what about a tip of the cap to Marchand?

8pts through 4 games despite being the target of focus. New franchise leader in playoff goals. He's got his club dialed in so far...
And Swayman leading the playoffs with a 1.34GAA and .956 save %. He and Marchand are carrying the Bruins. We just need Pasta to break free

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
We are witnessing the end of this era of the Maple Leafs.
If that’s true, it would be a good thing for Leafs fans. Nylander, Matthews, Reilly… that’s good to build with. Knies is a good young player and they have some others.

Keefe needs to go, Marner and JT should go but can’t. I think TO is stuck for one more year.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
I'm not a Leaf fan. Just saying Keefe has a cold or he was just finished crying. He is down in the dumps. The presser was sort of hidden as the TV went to the Dallas game.
doesn't matter the whole team is getting wiped out

we'll see what remains over the summer

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
If Mathews could have played he would have - also got to assume it's the same thing that hit Nylander. JVR missed some significant time and lost significant weight this year with a stomach flu. Doesn't bode well for game 5 though.

Amazed Boston has been so successful with Pastrnak stuck in neutral.

Reactions: JFedol

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
When did it start?

When did what start?
If that’s true, it would be a good thing for Leafs fans. Nylander, Matthews, Reilly… that’s good to build with. Knies is a good young player and they have some others.

Keefe needs to go, Marner and JT should go but can’t. I think TO is stuck for one more year.

Marner and Keefe definitely need to go, I think Darry Sutter might be a good coach for the Leafs.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Food poisoning is no joke, one big hit and you got shit coming out of both ends
1714275642529.gif

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
He’s got to be gone after this series.

Right?
I’m telling you, Pelley is in charge now. He was just hired. If the Leafs don’t come back, I’d be shocked if both Keefe and Shanahan aren’t gone.

This team has had enough chances. If they don’t rally in this series, it’s time for some big changes.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I’m telling you, Pelley is in charge now. He was just hired. If the Leafs don’t come back, I’d be shocked if both Keefe and Shanahan aren’t gone.

This team has had enough chances. If they don’t rally in this series, it’s time for some big changes.
I would fire Shanahan as well. How he came back this year with no changes is beyond me

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Exactly, see that word between their names?

Nylander is Toronto's second best player this year. Some argue McAvoy is better than Pastrnak - so I leave it up to you to determine who's Boston's second best player. You clearly think McAvoy - so Pastrnak wouldn't apply to you.
Nobody would argue McAvoy us better than Pastrnac.
Padtrnsc is a top 5 forward on the league.
McAvoy is not even a top 10 D

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
If Mathews could have played he would have - also got to assume it's the same thing that hit Nylander. JVR missed some significant time and lost significant weight this year with a stomach flu. Doesn't bode well for game 5 though.

Amazed Boston has been so successful with Pastrnak stuck in neutral.
No we don't have to assume that.
We're hearing one was migraines - which between the lights and the white ice reflecting off them, are impossible to play with.
Food poisoning (has varying degrees and affects people differently) makes you fatigued, cramp up, nausea, the runs, and other things that will make it difficult to play.

Maybe they both got food poisoning days apart, that seems unlikely to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad