GDT: 2016 NHL Draft Pt. 2 (Draft Only)

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Having only $1m cap space means we can't sign a Lw'er for Crosby. That annoys me.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Annnndddd it looks like Murray will be in Vegas

Don't worry. JR will trade Murray before it comes to that. Why do you think he drafted another goalie to go with Jarry and McGuire as heirs apparent?

Koempel

Mar 8, 2010
Leuven
Seems like the garage of my girlfriend's parents took a great time to get flooded (finally found a use for those crocs). What's up with all the Scandinavian picks today? Pens finally got a scout there who is in JRs good graces? Also love blaming JR for all the picks, since it is the scouting staff who probably advises him on it (yes I know he has to put that staff together). Anyway, off to watch a Fleuryless Stanley Cup win once more!!!

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
my goodness such impatient and whiny fans. Never seen anything like it than here.

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Definitely concerned about the wingers, but there is time.

Sheary - Crosby - Hornqvist
Wilson - Malkin - Rust
Hagelin - Bonino - Kessel
Kuhnhackl - Sundqvist - Fehr
Kunitz

That's passable but we really need an upgrade for Geno. Promise Jimmy Vesey a spot next to Malkin or Crosby, or move Kunitz to free 5m for Boedker or Eriksson.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
my goodness such impatient and whiny fans. Never seen anything like it than here.

you're the second person i've seen say something to this effect

there's nothing impatient about not wanting kunitz on the roster in 2017. that's the opposite of impatient

there's nothing left to be patient about with fleury. time is up. he's on the roster

so what are you even saying, really?

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Should there simply be a goalie thread so that people can ignore it and not complain about the discussion every other post?

cc: Degen, Cole, Big, SS, CV

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad