GDT: 2016 NHL Draft Lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
''Blah blah blah, we earned this the hard way. Blah blah blah, purposefully tanked, blah blah blah, it's a big help, blah blah blah, rabble rabble rabble. Organization hasn't won a cup or been in the finals since 2 years before I was born. Blah blah blah. We didn't get here without support from our ownership for tanking. Blah blah blah, rabble rabble rabble''

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We're just salty cause Toronto tho bruh.

What do we have to be salty about? We've been in the finals since the Nixon administration.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
It's the self-pity that was ****ing disgusting among Leafs fans... "I expect to drop down to 4th, nothing good ever happens to the Leafs blah blah blah." Like shut the **** up, stop crying.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Nice to see tanking get rewarded...****ing shameful

This is what I don't get. Change the lottery so more teams get a shot to win. Did it stop teams from tanking? Nope. They should just change it so all that miss the playoffs have the same shot. It's better than seeing this same crap every year

ghdi

Feb 4, 2009
NJ
We didnt drop. We basically broke even.

No excitement but not going to complain either.

HobokenIrish

May 3, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Much like everyone else said, at least Edmonton is out of the top 3.

We should be getting someone very good at 11.

Let the mock draft stalking begin!!

Give me Jost please!

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
This is what I don't get. Change the lottery so more teams get a shot to win. Did it stop teams from tanking? Nope. They should just change it so all that miss the playoffs have the same shot. It's better than seeing this same crap every year

It wouldn't stop tanking inasmuch as non-playoff teams are still going to sell off everything that isn't bolted down to the door at the deadline to get assets back. The only thing you'll stop is silliness like Buffalo trading all of its goalies last year to get worse goalies, but even that doesn't usually happen except in a McEichel year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad