GDT: 2016 NHL Draft Lottery | Saturday, April 30th, 6pm MT (NBC, CBC) | The other 11.5%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
Hepple???

WTF is Roy doing that is so important that he can't be there?

No Rads for us.

EDIT: Nevermind. Thought I was in the Radulov thread. :facepalm:
Maybe Roy is with Rads...

Last edited:

member 116861

All I can wish for is that Hepple is at least half as awkward as Pracey was.

Jayevs

Formerly avsman
Jul 29, 2010
draftsimpic.png

http://nhllotterysimulator.com/

That was my results in fifty tries and I'm not very lucky

It would be so perfect if we won any of the top three spots, either as a trade asset or to help put this team over the top in general for contention IMO.

We're missing a top pick for a year or two because of making the playoffs IMO.

I think we should all do those, and the best one gets put in the OP, and the person with the worst one gets thread banned lmao.

It's interesting that Toronto has a 47.5% chance of picking fourth, and after running the simulator 50 times they picked fourth 48%

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
Birdie-Birdie to start my round today. A sign of good things to come tonight.

I had a dream last night. I dreamt I was a dove flying over the sea. And then I dove into the ocean... And I swam with the dolphins. I was two animals joined as one... ...which meant - good things are coming. Good things.

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
Ran the simulator five times and came first overall twice and 2nd once. If we won it'd be huge for this franchise and the piece could be the difference between this core wining a cup or just being a decent playoff squad.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I'm fine with giving the head scout sort of a "carrot". They're responsible for a lot of it anyways.

Such as bad drafting that led us to miss the playoffs and have a chance at the lottery?:sarcasm:

NOTENOUGHJTCGOALS

Feb 28, 2006
Don't know why y'all are worried about them and to an extent Edmonton. Calgary and Winnipeg are the real horrors to win any of these slots.

Not worried. I just enjoy the drama. :)

There's plenty for Roy and Sakic and Co to work on internally. Rather than worrying about which conference rivals are getting which picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad