GDT: 2016 NHL DRAFT (DAY 1) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon Draisaitl

German Gretzky
Jun 26, 2014
You have two ****ing 7th round picks.. And you can't take a risk on an undersized super skilled forward from vancouver who's the son of a beloved canuck? **** you benning

Super skilled but can't even go a PPG. If he makes the NHL, it has to be as a scorer and his junior stats don't show him being a scorer.

And people say Benning is great at drafting... :laugh:

:help::help::help:

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Who gives a rats ass... Benning has had two of the best drafts in Canucks history the last two years. I have no doubt he's found some diamonds here again. His experience and reputation finding talent is greater than all posters on this and any other boards combined. Not to mention the past 3 GM's of this team.

Y'all need to find a better hobby...

:laugh: best drafts in Canucks history. You may want to check '99.

The irony of you saying others need to find a hobby :laugh:

Hopefully they can that chump linden when Benning gets axed.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
I can't say I know anything about the players we drafted, but it seems we're going off the consensus board with every pick. Considering the team is run by a bunch of idiots that's probably bad news.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
And it's great to see the parasite Ron Delorme standing in the center again during the 1st pick photo

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015
Who gives a rats ass... Benning has had two of the best drafts in Canucks history the last two years. I have no doubt he's found some diamonds here again. His experience and reputation finding talent is greater than all posters on this and any other boards combined. Not to mention the past 3 GM's of this team.

Y'all need to find a better hobby...

Bahahahah.

This is comedic. :handclap:

1999 was the best draft in Canuck's history. The last two years, if measured by something quantifiable like, games and points, wouldn't even crack the top ten. It's much too early to call.

But hey, let's put down everyone and hyperbolize because "YA BENNING!".

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
i thought they said this was run by Weisbrod, director of scouting, Brackett, and then head scout, Delorme.

that reach at 64 screamed Weisbrod though. the rest of the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad